- RULES for IM GAMING -
This is only for people who have proven they're able to meet the site's standards and can make it for at least 90% of the sessions. You must have at least 2 characters that are active and posting - as well as having proven you're not a twat. Yes, it sounds harsh, but after having done this for several years now, I like to know my investments are well set.
- MAKE MISTAKES -
- Yes, please do! I love when people slip up, because it gives me a perfect chance to bring in something dangerous and exciting.
- If you don't slip up from time to time, I'll accuse you of ESP, and blast you with my mind powers until you're a drooling slob on the carpet.
- If you don't know something, look it up (it's fucking called Google) or ask.
- BE READY -
- If we start at 7pm Central time, I expect you to have your character sheet, the dice roller
(password: coffeeslut), and any other materials up and ready. (spell lists, players handbook, etc.
- Have some caffeine, for crying out loud! IF you start tapping out at 10 pm every night, I'll have someone inject you with adrenaline or kick you out of the game. We go from 7-11 at least, so be ready for a few hours of entertainment!
- NO DRINKING! -
- I do not allow booze or alcohol of any kind during campaign sessions.
- If you're too drunk to game, you will be removed permanently.
- NO DISTRACTIONS -
- I get that it's real life and emergencies arise, but otherwise, no phones. Leaving to make a phone call that can wait until the following day, or receiving on that can wait as well is extremely rude!
- I have two kids, and may have to leave to tend to them on occasion. If you need to leave, please let us know you're gone, and when you return.
- No TV. It's distracting as hell, and I can tell when someone's not paying attention. On that same note, please no Pinterest, Facebook, Imgur, etc. unless your character is not at play.
- If I have to repeatedly wait for you, I will have your character killed so that it's no longer the distraction.
- NO OOC VULGARITY -
- Just like on the site, I do NOT tolerate any sort of out-of-character drama. No name calling, no bitching, no vulgarity of any kind towards your fellow player.
- If you have an issue, take it up with me or the player you're upset with at a different time. We're all here to game - not to be high school sissies.
- The first bullshit move will result in your total banning from the game and from the site.
- NO FAVORITISM -
- Everyone's character can die. Doesn't matter who you are, your character is susceptible to death.
- When I'm the DM, I'm no longer Sato. I'm the one telling a story, laying out stats, and giving you something of entertainment. I'm not your friend, I'm not your sugar momma, and I'm certainly not there to wipe your asses and put you to bed. Everyone is equal.
- If you think I'm playing favorites, then you clearly don't know who you're gaming with.
- HAVE FUN -
- It's a game. Have fun. If you're not having fun, talk to me later or get out.
- Let me know what you want to do with your character so I can incorporate them further. Otherwise, I'm just going to run my campaign as I have it set up.