- RULES AND CONDUCT -
You MUST be 18 or older!
NO OoC DRAMA!
- GENERAL -
- Register your PLAYER NAME in ALL CAPS! Failure to do so will result in your deletion as a fail-safe against spambots!
- Register Character Names normally.
- Please respect your fellow players, admins, and the site - and expect the same in return. We don't tolerate ignorance or hatred against players for their race, gender, religion, or political views.
- NO out of character fighting, trolling, whining, bitching, or hating will be tolerated. IE: Being an ass will also get you booted.
- All players have ONE MONTH to start a character (by PMing Sato your CHARACTER CONCEPT
), and one month after that to complete it. Failure to do so will result in your deletion, as we only keep active accounts.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted to their respectable owners and the site itself. Theft will not be tolerated. Anything abandoned is forfeit to the site.
- No, we do NOT allow transfer characters any more.
(Ask your admin why if you intend on bitching about it.)
- MATURITY! -
- You MUST be 18 or older
. NO exceptions.
- No out-of-character fighting. There are places for discussions, but no hate-bombing will be allowed. Any BS about race, gender, ethnicity, sexual preference, religion, or political affiliation will not be tolerated out of character.
- No disrespect, drama, theft, harassment, or talk-backs.
- Communicate. Use PMs, IM, C-box and the boards to talk to your fellow players.
- Use SPELL CHECK
and proper grammar!
- Slavery, rape, violence, murder, nudity, sex, gore, and swearing are all allowed in character - however, you MUST have the other player's or Admin's permission to permanently harm or kill a character. (ie: plot it out!)
- Take the admins' advice without being a bitch about it. If you're asked to change up something, please do so without throwing a tantrum.
- ACCOUNTS -
- You will have at least TWO accounts - one for you, and one for each of your characters.
- Register your Player Account in ALL CAPS
- Register your Character Account normally. (This is to help distinguish the difference between the two.)
- We don't accept pretentious names (ie: vampire123killrz, xxdinocularsxrexx) or names that don't belong to you (ie: Gandolf, Drizzt, Spock). Give us a real name or nickname - not a weird online handle, as this will be the name we call you by.
- No repeat names or Player names. Same last names are for relatives only. (IE: If we already have someone named "Angel", then no other account can have the name Angel, unless it's the last name.)
- Don't change the color, font, or alignment
of your signature or posts.
- You CAN NOT start making a new character if you still have one in the WORKS IN PROGRESS
- You may have as many characters as you like, so long as they're being used at some point or another. If you are struggling to keep up with your current characters, or if you have not posted with them, staff can deny the acceptance of additional characters.
- CBOX CONDUCT -
-LEFT COLUMN BOX - TAGS AND PMS
- This box is for Tags and PMs only! (If you have PMed someone's account, or posted for a character, then make sure they know it by tagging them in this box.)
- Please use which ever account name you're tagging with or PMing from.
- Feel free to link to the post or thread to help your fellow players with their tags.
- No spam.
- No advertisements.
- No email addresses.
- Only links to sheets or threads allowed.
- BOTTOM CBOX - WARLANDS CHAT ONLY
- Player Names Only!
- Warlands talk only!
- Keep it clean.
- No email addresses.
- No spam!
- No Advertisements.
- IE: Don't fuck around in my damned cbox like a 13 year old. Yes, we're active. Yes, there are players here. If you act like a little child, you'll be removed.
- GRAPHICS -
- Avatars are 160 wide x 260 tall.
- Real life images for FACE CLAIMS
- No black and white. Color only.
- No graffiti, words, paparazzi pictures. Keep them clean and neat.
- No art, anime, or full CG - with the exception of full monster characters.
- Photoshop additions to real pictures are acceptable and encouraged! PM Sato for help if you need any.
- If you can't find a picture, PM Sato and she will happily help find some for you.
- NO pictures in the signatures. All art goes in the Art Section
- INACTIVITY -
- We do not keep inactive accounts. If you do not PM your CHARACTER CONCEPT
to Sato after one month of registering, your Player Account will be deleted. Feel free to join again later when you have more time.
- If you're going to be gone for a length of time, tell us in the ABSENCE BOARD
or PM Sato. Failure to do so can result in your removal.
- You must VOTE for CHARACTERS OF THE MONTH
- One male and one female - before the 1st of each month to remain active. If you miss a month, but have posted actively, you will be given one month's leeway (and 100 points), but none of your characters will be eligible to win for that month or the following month. The second consecutive month missed will also cost you 100 points. The third consecutively missed activity check will result in your deletion!
- You must ALSO post with at least one character a month to remain active.
- Abandoned characters are forfeit, as are their posts, face claims, plots, and items. They will be placed in the graveyard or adopted out as seen fit by the staff.
- POSTING -
- SPELL CHECK!!
- Third person. Past tense.
- 1 post, 2-3 paragraphs, 4-5 sentences each at least. (Try about 200-400 words. Less isn't enough, and more is often too much.)
- NO METAGAMING
- No using out-of-character information in-character. If your character doesn't know it, don't use it.
- NO MODDING
- Don't play someone else's character for them. (NPC sheets must have your name on them for you to use them as well.)
- NO GODMODDING
- Your character is not invincible or all-powerful. They can get hurt and die.
- Please do NOT change the font size, color, shape, etc. Uniformity is nice.
- STATS SHEETS -
- See HERE
for info on Posting With Stats.
- First time D&D characters are required to be 1st-5th level, base race, base class.
- 85 Ability Points at 1st level (before racial, class, and level adjustments).
- One free Feat on the House!
- One free travel outfit. (This set of clothes consists of boots, a wool skirt or breeches, a sturdy belt, a cotton or silk shirt with a vest or corset, and an ample cloak with a hood or jacket.)
- One free backpack. (Can hold 2 cubic feet up to 20 pounds.)
- 5 days rations free.
- Gold pieces per level found HERE
- Every 3rd level is a new feat
- Every 4th level is a new ability point
- Make sure to add links where marked.
- No Stat Twatting!
This is when you give your character a 3 so s/he can have a 25 elsewhere. Beginning stats should be between 8 and 18 before any adjustments are made due to level, heroic path, etc.
- If the character you really want to play is not available, there are ways to earn it by buying them via points in the WARLANDS BANK
, or by explaining to Sato exactly why you NEED to play that particular character. (She accepts virgin sacrifices and offerings of chocolate and coffee.)
- If we're "missing" a race or class, let us know - we'll work something out.
- Rules for CHARACTER ADOPTION
- Rules for LOCATION OWNERSHIP
- Rules for GROUP/ORDER CREATION
.Any questions, concerns, or comments, please PM Sato (Head Admin / DM).**Codeword - x
**Note - When posting this codeword to your sheets, you are agreeing that you have read all the available information and are agreeing to abide by the rules set forth by the site owners. The rules are susceptible to change at any time without warning or notice. Failure to comply with the rules will result in one warning, to be followed by your removal.