Vast lands torn asunder by war, the people suffer the loss of the lands' magic as Spires rise and armies of Darkness cast out to devastate the realm. Resistances crumble, empires fall, and what was once good and light in the world falls to the Dark One...
Can you stand against the odds
and hope to win?
Please make sure you register your player name first with ALL CAPS! Read the rules, have a look at the plots and claims, and then get to work on your character!
**This C-Box is for tags and PMs only.
Please use the one at the bottom for chat.
Played by Sato
Played by Penn
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
| Please register your Player Name first in ALL CAPS! Otherwise we'll assume you're a spambot, and you will NOT be approved! No pretentious names, please, since this is what we'll be calling you. |
As with all internet sites that have a mature rating, most of the items here are hidden from guests in case of underage viewers. You must be 18+ to view the forums. Please respect that privacy.
, Read and follow, please!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 1-August 10
- RULES AND CONDUCT -
You MUST be 18 or older! NO exceptions!
- GENERAL -
- Register your Player Name in ALL CAPS! Failure to do so will result in your deletion as a failsafe against spambots!
- Please respect your fellow players and admins, and expect the same in return. We don't tolerate ignorance or hatred against players for their race, sex, religion, or political views.
- No out of character fighting, trolling, whining, or bitching will be tolerated.
- All players have ONE MONTH to start a character (by PMing Sato your CHARACTER CONCEPT), and one month after that to complete it. Failure to do so will result in your deletion, as we only keep active accounts.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted to their respectable owners and the site itself. Theft will not ever be tolerated. Anything abandoned is forfeit to the site.
- MATURITY! - - You MUST be 18 or older.
- No out-of-character fighting. There are places for discussions, but no hate-bombing will be allowed. Any BS about race, gender, ethnicity, sexual preference, religion, or political affiliation will not be tolerated out of character.
- No drama, theft, harassment, or talk-backs.
- Communicate. Use PMs, IM, C-box and the boards to talk to your fellow players.
- Use SPELL CHECK and proper grammar!
- Slavery, rape, violence, murder, nudity, sex, gore, and swearing are all allowed in character - however, you MUST have the other player's or Admin's permission to permanently harm or kill a character. (ie: plot it out!)
- Take the admins' advice without being a bitch about it. If you're asked to change up something, please do so without throwing a tantrum.
- ACCOUNTS -
- You will have at least TWO accounts - one for you, and one for each of your characters.
- Register your Player Account in ALL CAPS!
- Register your Character Account normally. (This is to help distinguish the difference between the two types.)
- We don't accept pretentious names (ie: vampire123killrz, xxdinocularsxrexx) or names that don't belong to you (ie: Gandolf, Drizzt, Spock). Give us a real name or nickname - not a weird online handle, as this will be the name we call you by.
- No repeat names or Player names. Same last names are for relatives only. (IE: If we already have someone named "Angel", then no other account can have the name Angel, unless it's the last name.)
- Don't change the color, font, or alignment of your signature or posts.
- You CAN NOT start making a new character if you still have one in the WORKS IN PROGRESS section.
- You may have as many characters as you like, so long as they're being used at some point or another. If you are struggling to keep up with your current characters, or if you have not posted with them, staff can deny the acceptance of another character.
- CBOX CONDUCT -
-LEFT COLUMN BOX - TAGS AND PMS - This box is for Tags and PMs only! (If you have PMed someone's account, or posted for a character, then make sure they know it by tagging them in this box.)
- Please use which ever account name you're tagging with or PMing from.
- Feel free to link to the post or thread to help your fellow players with their tags.
- No spam.
- No advertisements.
- BOTTOM CBOX - WARLANDS CHAT ONLY- Player Names Only!
- Warlands talk only!
- Keep it clean.
- No email addresses.
- No spam!
- No Advertisements.
- GRAPHICS -
- Avatars are 160 wide x 260 tall.
- Celebrities or models for FACE CLAIMS only.
- No black and white. Color only.
- No graffiti, words, paparazzi pictures. Keep them clean and neat.
- No art, anime, or full CG - with the exception of monster characters. CG additions to real pictures are acceptable.
- If you can't find a picture, PM the admin and we will happily find some for you.
- NO pictures in the signatures. All art goes in the Art Section.
- INACTIVITY -
- We do not keep inactive accounts. If you do not PM your CHARACTER CONCEPT to Sato after one month of registering, your Player Account will be deleted. Feel free to join again later when you have more time.
- If you're going to be gone for a length of time, tell us in the ABSENCE BOARD or PM Sato.
- You must VOTE for CHARACTERS OF THE MONTH - One male and one female - before the 1st of each month to remain active. If you miss a month, but have posted actively, you will be given one month's leeway, but none of your characters will be eligible to win for that month or the following month. The second consecutive month missed will cost you 100 points. Any third consecutively missed missed activity check will result in your deletion!
- You must ALSO post with at least one character a month to remain active.
- Abandoned characters are forfeit, as are their posts, face claims, plots, and items. They will be placed in the graveyard or adopted out as seen fit by the staff.
- POSTING -
- SPELL CHECK!!
- Third person. Past tense.
- 12345 - 1 post, 2-3 paragraphs, 4-5 sentences each at least. (Try about 200-400 words. Less isn't enough, and more is often too much.)
- NO METAGAMING - No using out-of-character information in-character. If your character doesn't know it, don't use it.
- NO MODDING - Don't play someone else's character for them. (NPC sheets must have your name on them for you to use them as well.)
- NO GODMODDING - Your character is NOT invincible or all-powerful. They can get hurt and die.
- Please do NOT change the font size, color, shape, etc. Uniformity is nice.
- STATS SHEETS -
- First time D&D characters must be 1st level, base race, base class.
- Experts may begin play with a character 1st-5th level, base race, any class.
- 85 Ability Points (before racial, class, and level adjustments).
- One free Feat on the House!
- One free travel outfit. (This set of clothes consists of boots, a wool skirt or breeches, a sturdy belt, a shirt perhaps with a vest or jacket, and an ample cloak with a hood.)
- One free backpack. (Can hold 2 cubic feet.)
- 5 days rations free.
- 100 gold pieces at first level (Half for Eryth characters).
- Every 3rd level is a new feat.
- Every 4th level is a new ability point.
- Make sure to add links where marked.
- No Stat Twatting! This is when you give your character a 3 so s/he can have a 25 elsewhere. Beginning stats should be between 8 and 18 before any adjustments are made due to level, heroic path, etc.
- If the character you really want to play is not available, there are ways to earn it by buying them via points in the WARLANDS BANK, or by explaining to Sato exactly why you NEED to play that particular character. (She accepts virgin sacrifices and offerings of chocolate and coffee.)
- If we're "missing" a race or class, let us know - we'll work something out.
- Rules for CHARACTER TRANSFERS
- Rules for CHARACTER ADOPTION
- Rules for LOCATION OWNERSHIP
- Rules for GROUP/ORDER CREATIONAny questions, concerns, or comments, please PM Sato (Head Admin / DM).**Codeword - Perdition
**Note - When posting this codeword to your sheets, you are agreeing that you have read all the available information and are agreeing to abide by the rules set forth by the site owners. The rules are susceptible to change at any time without warning or notice.
Member No.: 1
Joined: 1-August 10
- RULES for CAMPAIGN GAMING -
We currently are at full capacity.
**This is only for people who have proven they're able to meet the site's standards and can make it for at least 75% of the sessions. You must have at least 2 characters that are active and posting each week - as well as show that you can make it to game on time - 8:00 PM Central Time each Thursday Night (though some will be cancelled due to certain circumstances).
- BE READY -
- We start at 8:00 pm Central time SHARP, so you are expected to have your character sheet ready and updated, be logged into the Roll20 Site, and any other materials up and ready before then. (spell lists, players handbook, etc.)
- Have your sheets updated BEFORE we start - which also helps to jot down notes as the game progresses. Spend your gold, update stats, and be ready!
- Have Sato added to your IM for any OoC questions or issues you may have.
- Have some caffeine, for crying out loud! If you start tapping out at 10 pm every night, you will be asked to leave the game. We expect to go from 8:00 PM to Midnight, so be ready for a few hours of entertainment!
- NO DRINKING! -
- I do not allow booze or alcohol of any kind during campaign sessions.
- If you're too drunk to game at any time, you will be removed permanently.
- NO DISTRACTIONS -
- STAY IN CHARACTER! - No random talking about other real life events during the game, no spamming the chat with silly gifs, and certainly no inviting random friends to watch. I don't do audiences.
- I get that it's real life and emergencies arise, but otherwise, no phones. Leaving to make a phone call that can wait until the following day, or receiving one that can wait as well is extremely rude! You will have one 10 minute break during the game that you can do that during that time.
- No TV. It's distracting as hell, and I can tell when someone's not paying attention. On that same note, please no solitaire, Pinterest, Facebook, Imgur, etc.
- If I have to repeatedly wait for you, I will have your character killed off so that it's no longer a distraction to you or to the other gamers.
- NO OOC DISRESPECT -
- Just like on the site, I do NOT tolerate any sort of out-of-character drama. No name calling, no bitching, no vulgarity of any kind towards your fellow player.
- No racism, religious or political bitching, harassment, or commentary during the game.
- If you have an issue, take it up with me or the player you're upset with at a different time. We're all here to game - not to be high school sissies.
- If you are acting up while others are trying to game, you will receive a single warning. A second time will result in your total banning from the game and from the site.
- Talking while others are talking will not be tolerated either. If there are dual events happening, one will be taken to IM while the other is kept in the box.
- NO FAVORITISM -
- When I'm the DM, I'm no longer Sato. I'm the one telling a story, laying out stats, and giving you entertainment. I'm not your friend, I'm not your sugar momma, and I'm certainly not there to wipe your asses and put you to bed. Everyone is and adult with equal responsibilities.
- If you think I'm playing favorites, then you clearly don't know who you're gaming with.
- Everyone's character can die. Doesn't matter who you are, your character is susceptible to death, debauchery, and depravity at your DM's disposal. If you don't like it, you don't have to play.
- MAKE MISTAKES -
- Yes, please do! I love when people slip up, because it gives me a perfect chance to bring in something dangerous and exciting.
- If you don't slip up from time to time, I'll accuse you of ESP, and blast you with my mind powers until you're a drooling slob on the carpet.
- If you don't know something, look it up (it's called Google).
- Muck up, but be ready to suffer the consequences. I won't tolerate bitching. Ever.
- HAVE FUN -
- It's a game. Have fun. If you're not having fun, talk to me later or get out.
- Let me know what you want to do with your character so I can incorporate them further. Otherwise, I'm just going to run my campaign as I have it set up.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
NO SPAM! Warlands site chat only! Please use your Player Name in the c-box.