InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hi there
deathphoenix
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:08 PM

Plaguebearer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,126

Hi everyone,

Signed up here after google searching for a daemon forum. Been playing WHFB for nearly 18 years. My brother and I went halves in the 4th ed box set. He took the O&G stuff and I went with the High Elves. I started a Chaos army after that which included several units of daemons. Then GW split the books and Fantasy kinda died in my area with folks just playing 40K, (not because of the book splitting laugh.gif ) so I sold my WoC and Daemons, shelved my elves and spent several years playing 40K. Since the middle of 7th ed we have a bit of a fantasy resurgence happening and the armies in our small group consist of Bretts, Beatsmen, Dark Elves, Empire, Dwarves, Tomb Kings, Orcs and Goblins as well as my elves. I have also rebought a WoC army and they guy who bought my Daemons recently handed them back as he hadn't played for years. So I figured I'd shelve the Elves for a while and focus on the Warriors and Daemons. I just did a purchase on some of the core and rare requirements for the daemons army as well as the army book. Looking forward to meeting folk here and asking y'all for advice and ideas on Daemons.

dp

--------------------
Be Just and Fear not.
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: May 4 2012, 01:45 PM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

Hello and welcome to the Daemonic Legions. Feel free to ask any questios, we will happily answer them. I started my own hobby at almost same time with you, but chose O&G as my first army. Tons of stuff has changed since then, but generally the game is fun as ever! So once more, welcome and I hope that you will enjoy your stay in here =)
deathphoenix
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:52 PM

Plaguebearer

Member No.: 3,126

Thanks.

I agree about the game being more fun than ever. 8th edition, in my opinion anyway, is the best since I started playing.

dp

--------------------
Be Just and Fear not.
Scion_of_Despair
Posted: May 14 2012, 10:49 AM

Daemonette

Member No.: 3,093

Ah always good to meet fellow 'veteran gamers' I love 8th and it certainly has come a long way from Herohammer

And of course welcome
DaemonReign
Posted: May 14 2012, 01:52 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Yes 8th Edition bloody rocks!
It's like... it's like... you don't actually want a 9th Edition.. like ever.. because whatever they go from here it's gonna be for the worse! *lol*

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1176 seconds | Archive