zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

new to 40k Deamons
Kissing
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:45 AM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,122

Well Well Well…here is Kissing, a "vet" with nearly 12 years of playing behind him…
What? Who am I? Well I'm a 22 years old French, started with sweet old Empire at Warhammer Battle at the hmm middle of 6th if I got my memory in good order…Started 40k when Tau came out and now among with my Girlfriend we play Empire, Skaven and High Elf at WHB, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Space Marines (Vanilla…everybody says it's weak but I kick ass with it), Tyranids, Taus and now…Deamons.

I heard a lot about 40k Deamons…and mostly downside stuff…since I like challenges and playing armies few tends to play, deamons time. Plus I'm tired of painting armors and vehicles rolleyes.gif

Au plaisir wink.gif
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:31 PM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

Welcome to the daemonic legions!

We really do need more enthustiastic 40k players, as thats not quite as popular as fantasy daemons are. All tactical experimentations and ideas would be quite awesome =)
Kissing
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:38 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,122

Well, even if I'm a vet in 40k I'm quite a rookie with Deamons (and mostly with CC heavy armies)…A lot of players tend to think they are weak, making me even more wishing to find a good way to play Deamons.

I'll give my toughts as I try deamons, happily I "shall" start working in a GW store soon…with the 50% Cutoff I'll be able to fast mount my deamons tongue.gif
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:57 PM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (Kissing @ Apr 26 2012, 11:38 PM)
I'll give my toughts as I try deamons, happily I "shall" start working in a GW store soon…with the 50% Cutoff I'll be able to fast mount my deamons tongue.gif

Hey thats cool! I just started my own company that sells all kinds of rpg games and warhammer as well. You're quite a bro then =)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1218 seconds | Archive