InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ahoy hoy!, new to daemons
Darigaaz Sengir
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 11:15 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,071

Yo! Greetings all. I decided recently to start a DoC army and so now here I am.

I recently got back into 40k with Dark Angels and with the new book and models, got a few things for my Necrons that I started the hobby with back in 4th ed. Right now though I'm looking at them for a fantasy army as I am a much better player in that than 40k so I figure start with fantasy then move on over to 40k once I got the hang of them.

A friend of mine is thinking about starting a new army, most likely Wood Elves, and is kind of interested in 40k (just plays fantasy, for now) so I said to him why not go for DoC since they can be used in both and all those amazing forge world models as well. He said "nah" to them and said he doesn't really like evil armies and told me he was thinking about WE. So after mentioning the army, I myself got a bit interested and have decide to do the army though I'm not completely sure on how I'll go about building this one or where I am going to put it, I got 4 fantasy and 2 40k armies.

See you all around!
Noisy Assassin
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 11:29 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,601

Welcome aboard!

We definitely have lots of good advice lying around about building Daemonic armies with which to crush the souls of mortals. Just pop around the army lists and tactics sections and you'll find a lot of good stuff.

--------------------
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2
squalie
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 08:02 AM

Greater Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 961

Welcome to the site!

--------------------
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
bonesaww666
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 08:34 AM

Plaguerider

Member No.: 2,989

More then happy to help you along the path of Damnation! In no time you should be depressing your WE associate!

--------------------
Follow The Dread Host of Berelith Fell Hand through the Blood in the Badlands Campaign!
http://z7.invisionfree.com/wyrmling_x/inde...0#entry11881810
Darigaaz Sengir
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 02:10 AM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,071

Well thank you for the welcome all, been looking around and I have already learned quite a bit.

@bonesaww666: I usually depress my friend majority of the time with my VC, Skaven and DE, DoC will be no different I assure you that!
Hulabell
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 08:10 AM

Bloodletter

Member No.: 2,958

Welcome! biggrin.gif

I am a former WE player who has since moved onto a DOC army... much more fun! biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5236 seconds | Archive