InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Resin Plaguebearer heads
Kalandros Shadowsun
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 11:26 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,015

o: Bought some Forgeworld Nurgle trolls, one of the 3 bodies has a plaguebearer growing out of it and the head is a separate piece, I'm gonna try to make a mold of it to recast it and it might be usable for conversions of plastic plaguebearers :3

These forgeworld models could also make decent Beasts of Nurgle probably?
FatherKnowsBest
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 05:25 AM

Bloodletter

Member No.: 2,834

QUOTE (Kalandros Shadowsun @ Jan 21 2012, 11:26 PM)
o: Bought some Forgeworld Nurgle trolls, one of the 3 bodies has a plaguebearer growing out of it and the head is a separate piece, I'm gonna try to make a mold of it to recast it and it might be usable for conversions of plastic plaguebearers :3

These forgeworld models could also make decent Beasts of Nurgle probably?

I was thinking they'd make great Beasts of Nurgle as well the other day.
Daimyo79
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 03:13 PM

Horror

Member No.: 2,817

I bought a loa of metal PB heads from heresy and used them to convert letters to PB's. also use the alien hea to convert letters to Horrors an gave them a whip.
mad lamb
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 03:05 PM

Bloodcrusher

Member No.: 854

Well i dont see why you just don't use ghouls for plagues... just make one eye on the face and that's the deal. Someone did that on this forum and it looks amazingly good.
DaemonReign
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 03:25 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Ghouls works conceptually sure. I'd say they're a bit on a small side size-wise though.

Folks on this Forum have done Plaguebearers out of Bloodletters. To be found a few pages back in the painting section probably.

Orc bits are possible to use too.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1789 seconds | Archive