zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chaos in the old world
Poethesis the Proclamator
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 11:34 PM

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,983

I recently obtained Chaos in the Old World board game by Fantasy Flight, which is a game for 3-4 players in which each player plays as one of the four powers of Chaos in battle for control of the Warhammer Fantasy world, my question is has anyone else played/heard of it ?

--------------------
Us heralds come in many flavors
Noisy Assassin
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 12:30 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,601

Nope. Sounds hilarious though.

--------------------
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2
gjnoronh
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 08:57 PM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

Yep I've got it, I enjoy it. We've found that some of the mechanics at least in our group seem to favor Nurgle.

Fun game

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
Poethesis the Proclamator
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 11:56 PM

Horror

Member No.: 2,983

yeah I found that too but in the end I (playing as tzeentch) won by one victory point just at the ass end of the game, nurgle came second

I've found if you keep khorne out of battle and nurgle away from the empire you'll do fine in the long run

--------------------
Us heralds come in many flavors
lam'ronchak
Posted: Dec 4 2011, 09:29 AM

Daemonette

Member No.: 2,642

Yeah !

Very good and balanced game

Every god can win it depends really of khorne ( and his luck )

What i prefer in this game it's the alliance of one tour, i'm slaanesh and i want to stop nurgle in his corruption and stop khorne to attack me so i ask to tzeentch to help me and teleport one bloodletter on nurgle, it's the treason so normal for one evil god smile.gif

--------------------
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

JonathanC
Posted: Dec 5 2011, 05:43 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,672

This has been played a few times at my club in the last month or so. Joined in on the last game as Tzeentch and had fun turning Bloodletters into cultists and other funky stuff. Can't remember who won in the end, think it may have been Slaanesh with Nurgle/Skaven close behind.

Quite a fun game I thought, hopefully will get to play it again soon. smile.gif

--------------------
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.
Feuermann
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 04:16 AM

Bloodletter

Member No.: 823

I played it, and is a very fun game. Hope to try the hornet rat expansion

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1308 seconds | Archive