Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Good Trader
Khabuldashudeth
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 10:57 AM

Pleasureseeker

Group: Members
Member No.: 202

QUOTE (sddobrzy @ Jun 17 2006, 12:50 AM)

No problems at all, sorry for the loooong delay in posting the positive response.

Hehe, don't worry about it, just made me wonder if everything got there alrate tongue.gif

Glad it did though, was a pleasure doing business with you biggrin.gif
benoit
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 06:16 AM

Horror

Member No.: 407

Hi all,

I have just received Atrocity's Daemonic legion. Very fast shipment and very good communication. Will buy again from him without hesitation.

Benoit
ErsatzGnomes
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 10:15 PM

Bloodletter

Member No.: 1,444

I've traded twice on these boards- once with Keltheos and once with Captain Korea!

Both of these have been pleasurable trading experiences, and I would recommend them.
God of war
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 10:40 AM

Bloodcrusher

Member No.: 1,570

Bought a large lot from FistofManheim. Very nice bloke and a swift transaction!

Greetz, Bjorn.
ChaosChris
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 05:59 PM

Horror

Member No.: 2,497

Just did a massive trade (through the mail, internationally) with Druthu. It went great. He even threw in an army book, movement trays, and some hero characters that I wasn't expecting. We traded aprox retail value of $300+. Honest guy, great to do business with.

Again, Druthu = Honest!
Druthu
Posted: Oct 23 2010, 01:31 AM

Plaguebearer

Member No.: 2,450

I just had amazing trade with chaos chris really cool guy fast delivery and good packing no complains. Fast quick efficient great guy overall smile.gif
DaemonReign
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 03:08 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

I've traded fairly recently with "Noisy Assassin", "Khordale" and "Eastern Barbarian" and I can vouch for all 3 of these guys. Very happy with each one of these deals.

--------------------
Saintspirit
Posted: May 10 2012, 04:33 AM

Plaguebearer

Member No.: 2,366

Traded with CobraCommander a week ago or so, went quick without any flaws at all. Very good.

--------------------
QUOTE ("Mick Bladder")
I'll never be - your Beast of Nurgle...
DaemonReign
Posted: May 25 2012, 06:47 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Just completed a buy from God of War that I'm very happy about. Express delivery, packaging with minuteness and care, flawless correspondance.

Also, he's selling a Greenskin Army [of which I only bought some minor items] that is truly high-end in terms of paintjob quality - so let me take this opportunity to recomend this to anyone who's got an OnG Army, or has a friend who might have a friend that has an OnG Army. It's really rare to see qualitative stuff like this on the market.

--------------------
God of war
Posted: May 25 2012, 04:04 PM

Bloodcrusher

Thx DReign, both for the compliments and the superb way you went through our transaction!

Great all the way!

Greetz, Bjorn.
Scion_of_Despair
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 05:52 AM

Daemonette

Member No.: 3,093

I have just completed a transaction from God of War that I am extremely impressed by, the whole process was very well managed and fantastic correspondance.

The models were fantastically packaged and made the journey in almost perfect condition (1 arm fell off but nothing damaged - can't ask for better), the shipping was also a lot faster then I had expected.

The only critism that I have is that I do not have the funds at the moment to buy more from this user.

Again Thanks

Matt
God of war
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 04:34 AM

Bloodcrusher

Same here Matt! Quick payment and friendly correspondance smile.gif

Thx again!

Greetz, Bjorn.
Scion_of_Despair
Posted: Jun 8 2012, 04:28 AM

Daemonette

Member No.: 3,093

And another one, this time for a purchase I made from eastern barbarian, quick postage (damn double bank holiday) and well packaged
eastern barbarian
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 01:21 PM

Pleasureseeker

Member No.: 2,997

Thanks for patience Scion smile.gif
DaemonReign
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 01:28 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Just completed a purchase from Grendel that ran very smoothly, and surpricingly fast too seeing as we're a World apart geographically.

Also in continous business with Eastern Barbarian, Elfordminis, and God of War and they all keep making me (and the boyz) really happy.

Cheers guys!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2279 seconds | Archive