Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Some Slaanesh Khorne stuff
DaemonReign
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 01:49 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Here's a list of the BatReps I've posted here on the Daemonic Legion:
10000 points DE/OnG vs Empire/Dwarves
4000 points Official 8th Ed Daemons vs Dark Elves
10000 points Experimental Daemons vs Dark Elves
8000 points Experimental Daemons vs Orcs & Goblins
2500 points Experimental Daemons vs Vampire Counts
4000 points Experimental Daemons vs Empire
5000 points MonoSlaanesh vs MonoKhorne
3000 points Mono Nurgle vs Dwarves
8000 points Orcs&Goblins vs Dark Elves&Vampire Counts
2500 points Dwarves vs Empire
7000 points Daemons vs Empire&Dwarves
3500 points Daemons vs Orcs & Goblins
Just over 150 Bloodletters, a horde of Crushers and a chariot herald.
user posted image

My 3 Bloodletterunits from above..
user posted image

Close-Up of Herald in one Bloodletter Unit...
user posted image

Bloodletter unit from the side...
user posted image

Two shots of my Herald of Khorne on Bloodchariot..
user posted image
user posted image

Two shots of an old Khorne BSB conversion..
user posted image
user posted image

My old metal Bloodcrushers...
user posted image

The front rank of my CrusherHorde is all plastic..
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Some Slaanesh stuff then, just over 120 daemonettes, just under 30 Seekers, and a Horde of Fiends..
user posted image

Some pics of the Fiends..
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Some Pics of Seekers, old and new..user posted image
user posted image

A Horde of Daemonettes, and some closeUps..
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Skulltaker...user posted image
user posted image

---------
Ok.. I just wanted to show off a little with the MonoSlaanesh and MonoKhorne stuff that I can put together for our very local games... As you can see I have not included stuff like FleshHounds and also none of my Lord-models are on these pics either..

I will update ALL my Daemon stuff on the webpage www.daemonreign.tk in a few months, then you will get the FULL scope of my collection with better pics too.. So concider this a sneakpeak!

--------------------
Talonz
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:20 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,456

blink.gif

Impressive!
Noisy Assassin
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:28 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,601

...so...many...daemons....I shudder to think how long all that would take.

--------------------
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2
DaemonReign
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 03:10 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

@Noisy - It's taken me about 2 years from scratch. But then I had alot of help with most Lord-models from my girlfriend... On the other hand, the pics I have posted here is roughly half of the DoC stuff I have - given that Tzeentch and Nurgle is missing completely from these pics.

Also forgot to include the masque in these pics.. That's what she gets for being "just another Herald" in my games.. hehe

--------------------
The Dark Lord
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 04:01 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 1,522

Wow! Just wow! biggrin.gif
Mesayah
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 07:45 PM

Daemonette

Member No.: 2,605

Oh my... I think I may have just signed up to be your fan boy.

That is an impressive collection you have... And the hoard of bloodcrushers... A not so secret dream of mine.

Everything looks amazing, Truly breathtaking.

Please keep up the good work and I am eagerly awaiting more pictures! biggrin.gif
Legion
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 09:52 PM

Plaguerider

Member No.: 1,871

Great dark lords of Chaos!!! That is impressive my friend. I think I may cry tears of joy at the beauty of such a great army...

--------------------
People say that love is the best feeling. I think finding a toilet when you have diarrhea is even better.
DASCO
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:50 AM

Plaguebearer

Member No.: 1,485

It is nice to see some old way of painting!!!

D
DaemonReign
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 03:15 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Here's a close-up from another BL-Horde, a "naked" Herald conversion with a really ugly DaemonPrince head.
user posted image

Below a demonstation of the work I put in these units: The first couple of ranks have a more upright posture, and holds their swords 'staight-up' whereas the backrank consists of fledgling Bloodletters who's horns have not yet cooled to black, they are also more hunched over and crawy..
user posted image

Just another pic I took that got ok resolution.. The corner of the 3rd bl-horde..
user posted image

Some pics of Kairos, just finnished painting, base not done yet. Could not be bothered to try for higher standard since it's the third LoC-model I get painted.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
JonathanC
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 04:36 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,672

Looks great Daemonreign!

I only wish I had the same commitment to painting as you do, rather than the just doing enough to get it ready for the next tournament (usually the night before.......)

--------------------
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.
DaemonReign
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 05:19 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

QUOTE (JonathanC @ Apr 5 2011, 04:36 PM)
Looks great Daemonreign!

I only wish I had the same commitment to painting as you do, rather than the just doing enough to get it ready for the next tournament (usually the night before.......)

Haha!

We all have our strengths and weaknesses I suppose!

I might be a crazed zealot that "never fields anything unpainted" but the flip-side of that is: Man I SUCK at this game. I really do. I mean, I wouldn't stand a whisper of a chance in one of those tournaments you attend man.. i swear to god.

It's curious actually: I am absolutely the suckiest player in my group, and the ONLY one who's got virtually "every model" painted. The "best" player in our group (the guy that would be able to win a tournment with Wood Elves) well he's just hopeless about painting.. I mean, he'll finnish taking 10 models out from a sprue over the same time it takes me to finnish painting 50 models..

It's all part of the game. Thanks for all the feedback I've gotten here people! I love watching stuff like this myself (clicking through every page of CoolMiniOrNot etcetera) so it was about time I got around to showing some of my own stuff.

--------------------
JonathanC
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 06:57 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,672

Its surprising how often good painting=bad results. I almost get annoyed when I see a player who is good at both. laugh.gif

I sort of agree with you on the "never fielding unpainted models." Once I have a sizable part of any army painted new units don't usually get used until they are at least based and undercoated, and prefferably with a few base colours too.

Sadly, my results at tournaments are about equal to my painting standard, average at best. Still, I keep persisting in the hope that I will one day win a tournament, or at least attend so many that my army finally gets painted! tongue.gif

--------------------
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.
DaemonReign
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 07:40 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

I guess I really try to avoid making Fantasy Battles about "winning".

At the same time even in fluffy campaign-settings with old time friends; when the dice rolls, of course you're not neutrally emerged in the game: You are Trying to Win! hehe

So really in our group it's "nasty-combo parade" virtually every game played, it just that we pretend more or less badly to 'have a laugh' about.

Vampire counts goes for Ghoulkin+ForbiddenLore(death)+powerscroll+ TalismanofL˙cni - Every Goddamn time against Dwarves.. it's mandatory, and the Stunty basterds deserve it too with the boost they got from 8th Ed biggrin.gif

I digress..

I want to achieve two things with my collection;
1 - Set a good example for the lazy painters in my gaming group.
2 - Have one of the top sized fully painted DoC armies owned by private collector.

But number two is really just a consequence of me 'overdoing' things in general, which I do alot..

In the end, as we say:

The game would be nothing without the hobby, and the hobby would be crap without the game. but that reads better in Swedish I'm afraid..

--------------------
Aeth
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 07:54 AM

Daemonette

Member No.: 2,622

My god thats a mamoth collect, you sire make me very jealous.

--------------------
The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Twitter: @Aeth_1904
squalie
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 10:35 AM

Greater Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 961

How did I miss this?! huh.gif

You may be the most prolific painter of our time. Truly awesome to see so many painted coherent units in one place. Very well done.

I've never seen the Gamezone Seekers painted before. They really come alive with some colour put on them -- I may have to pick some up. Much more dynamic than the GW ones.

You know, usually I would say keep going -- but I don't think I have to here. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2237 seconds | Archive