Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!, ...new years resolutions?
squalie
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 07:02 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 961

As I may be in no condition to post at midnight...although I may anyways, I thought I'd throw it out now to the Daemonic clan and wish everyone the best for 2011!

What promises have you made to yourself for the new year? For me, it's to get down to 3 armies (Daemons, Beastmen and High Elves) and eat a touch better and exercise a lot more. Since I'm already doing ALL of those things, I'm well on my way!

--------------------
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
The Dark Lord
Posted: Jan 1 2011, 05:28 AM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,522

I'm going to lose some weight I put back on in order to reach the weight that I'm aiming for (and stay there!) and start to exercise on a regular basis.

As for Warhammer, I'm going to assemble and paint all my Khorne Daemons this year - even if it's just with the base colours. I want it up and running! smile.gif
Aeth
Posted: Jan 1 2011, 03:52 PM

Daemonette

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,622

I want a fully painted tournament army by april/may. Knowing my record this may be a bit ambitious wink.gif

--------------------
The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Twitter: @Aeth_1904
Finnigan2004
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 11:48 AM

Exalted Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 780

Happy New Year to all!

My resolutions are to finish my hordes circle orboros force (barely started for an escalation campaign), make up enough models for my converted daemon army to play eighth with (I have two-- one out of the box and one converted), and finish a 40k army.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1296 seconds | Archive