Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Black Library Novels (possible spoilers).
Finnigan2004
Posted: Apr 11 2010, 09:40 PM

Exalted Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 780

I finished "Malekith". I actually really liked it a lot. I'm part way through "Shadow King", and it looks good so far. I've never read a non 40k GW novel before that I would really recommend highly before this (I did only read a couple, to be fair). I think that the new Time of Legends stuff is excellent from what I've heard and read.
gjnoronh
Posted: Aug 8 2010, 11:13 AM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
gjnoronh
Posted: May 22 2011, 08:14 PM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
One Lone Wolf
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 05:53 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,874

QUOTE (gjnoronh @ Aug 2 2009, 02:20 PM)
I just finished Steven Saville's Vampire Count series - it stinks and I'd strongly advise avoiding it like the plague.

Really? I loved Vampire Wars! It (the omnibus) is my favourite in the BL collection and one of my favourites in general fiction. I've probably read about three or four times now but one of my friends has made off with it sad.gif

I've always fancied reading Reiksguard by Richard Williams but haven't got around to buying it yet, has anyone here read it? I may buy it tomorrow actually, see if I can kick myself out of this dwelling on the internet habit.

Sorry for slight threadromancy... :/ jus' cruisin' around tongue.gif

Wolfie

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1623 seconds | Archive