InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Dark Landsor Silk war, an other Campiagn Idea
daemonic badger
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 09:08 AM

Daemonette

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

Heres a good part im still tweaking the next few sections i dont like them yet...

-1500 Volcanic activity destroys realms. (WFRP)
Start of Goblin wars as Karak Ungor is the first Dwarfhold to fall to Goblins. (DW)
-1499 Karak Varn is flooded and occupied by Goblins and Skaven. (DW)
-1498 Dwarf mines in Dragonback Mountains fall. (DW)
-1457 Mad Dog Pass and Gunbad fall. (DW)

Area is fill with strife, ever since the Goblin and dwarfs wars, since then it seems everyone has taken a liking to the area that the skaven and daemons have control over a few mountain ranges... But even more distrubing is that there appears to be old tails of an underground river that flow beneath the mountains... Ancient drawings show what appear to be lizardmen symbols.

-1387 Silver Road Wars begin and lasts 20 years. (DW)
-1367 Mount Silverspear falls.

[fluff about old silkwar...]

-date?

Prelude
§The trade along the silver road is cut of, armies are sent to clear this out. This is the Silk War that could be played as a short test campaign.
§During the silk war the people from the old world notices strange things. The people they are fighting (CD with allies?) seem to have their attention largely on something else, and strange creatures, some looking like rats and some like lizards, and some even stranger, stalk the night.
§The Silk War nears its end, and a copy of a prophesy falls into the hands of the Old Worlders, they realise something more is up than they thought. At about the same time, fleets of Lizardmen, High Elves and other appears at the coast, Skaven armies come up from their tunnels etc, and the “thing” starts to truly awaken.
§The visions the thing is sending gets stronger, and the leaders of the old worlders realise their mages insane babblings are not just insane babblings, but have something to do with this prophesy. And they feel a strange urge to become the one to fulfil the prophesy and become the one chosen by the thing.

§The war starts.

thats a little history. s'nkeep is still working on the summry, b8t the thread f origin is Here, Wood Pecker got a mock map up heres
and some other thtreads here, and here

ill get the final summmary up later
Sarkan
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 09:25 AM

Bloodcrusher

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Now this one I like! I really dig the whole "Mysterious Prophesy" thing! Thanks alot by the way Deamonic Badger, you rock!

--------------------
Hello! I'm a signature virus! Please add me to your signature to help me grow!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0735 seconds | Archive