zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Warmkers Weekly 4
daemonic badger
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 03:56 AM

Daemonette

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

Progress report
Things are moving a bit slow still, but its going forward. Although the summaries are unfinished some good work has been put into them to bring them nearer completion and a new thread started in the Story forum for discussing some of the ideas for the Dark Lands that needed fleshing out before we can complete the summary on it. This is the thread.
In the discussions of the system. the playtesting of he clock system is moving forward with a few turns of play this week, and a map is bout to be created for the boarder node system to try it out in the same way.
We have gotten a few (or should I say several?) new banner-ideas and banners from SingTheScreams, you can check them out here, just look through the thread, there are several that are a bit further back.

The future
Work on the summaries continue as will the playtestings. The test of the boarder node system will not start until earliest the week after this one though, since I will be away and I would be the one running it. We hope to see more nice work from the people doing art, and perhaps even skins to the forum in a few weeks if we are lucky.
We will also try to reach out to Druchii.net now, and see what they think of all this and if they want to join. If you want to know how its going, go and speak to Woodpecker in the Advertisements part of the forum.

Thatís all I have time for but I think I have included all the important stuff this week, as I said, short and concise.
/LB

A rther short one, check this space for Wamakers Weekly 5!!
Trogdor
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 04:32 AM

The Burninator!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Cool man (badger). Thanks for the updates. It's good to know what's going on. Please keep forwarding us these weekly updates so we can stay on top of how the development progresses.

--------------------
And Trogdor smote the Kerrek and all was laid to Burnination!

If the Gods want a man to live
No one can kill him

If the Gods want a man to die
No one can save him

If I am hunting you
The Gods want you dead

user posted image

Sarkan
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 08:12 AM

Bloodcrusher

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Yer, thanks alot Badger. It was getting quite annoying to keep checking that site and this one. Keep us all posted with recent developments!

--------------------
Hello! I'm a signature virus! Please add me to your signature to help me grow!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3689 seconds | Archive