Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (35) « First ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!
JonathanC
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 04:42 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,672

Welcome regis, I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. smile.gif

--------------------
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.
Mr.Hardrada
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 03:03 PM

Horror

Member No.: 3,081

Hello All, I just signed up
squalie
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 04:37 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 961

Welcome and good start! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
Sl@@@nesh
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 12:50 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,124

Hi there! I'm the fresh spawn of the Evil Gods ;-)
squalie
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:41 PM

Greater Daemon

Welcome! Pull up a chair and get comfortable with the other spawn-things!

--------------------
Mike Tyson
the morbid angel
Posted: Jun 23 2012, 03:21 AM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,160

greetings mortals,
was looking on the internet about daemon stuff for warhammer when i found this page evil.gif
short introduction: born 1979, im from the netherlands, im playing warhammer for 18 years now, and have a khorne daemon army, will make pictures of it to show, and hope to get some reactions to it.
my main army is skaven and just started a vc force.
im a head chef in a hotel, play WoW, like metal music Rock_emoticon.gif and a good glass of beer :-)
microboyca
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 12:18 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,173

Hi all,
I hail from London,Ontario ,Canada.I don't play any of the games but like all the cool miniatures,especially the Chaos Nurgle stuff.I thought I would try and make an original sculpt of a Nurgle bat-like Dameon.I will post a W.I.P. in the appropriate section of the forum.
Thanks for having me.
Cheers.
spift
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 04:41 AM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,179

Hey all. I'm new to DoC army and fresh member of this forum so just wish me luck in battles for the dark gods smile.gif
gjnoronh
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 02:44 AM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

Welcome to the forum

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
8thwarrior
Posted: Oct 2 2012, 02:04 PM

Horror

Member No.: 3,248

Hi there,
new dark side recruit from Ireland. Played various other armies which shall not be mentioned here but promised myself as soon as ETC 2013 was over and with it my last game of 5th I was switching to the Dark Side fully for 6th. Original idea was CSM with Daemonic allies but I have been playing Daemons while waiting for the CSM dex and am having so much fun with them they have taken primary spot now for me. I have models for all the Pantheons (got a bunch from a friend getting rid of his a while back). Club already had a Khorne player, a Nurgle player and a Slaaneshi player but I have had an affinity for Tzeentch for a while and have been growing those model sets to fill the gap in the club. Good move considering the recent changes. So as my borrowed avatar suggests I am all about the Tzeentch now and in particular Breath of Chaos (burn it all I say evil.gif). Just found this site so looking forward to Daemon specific focus in the posts.
Catch ye soon,
8thwarrior

--------------------
"You do realise mobile phone autocorrect is one of Tzeentch's many weapons!"
squalie
Posted: Oct 2 2012, 10:59 PM

Greater Daemon

Welcome to the forum! Great place to be to show off your Tzeentch Daemons. wink.gif

--------------------
Mike Tyson
gjnoronh
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 04:48 PM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Welcome to the forum

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
Clarkarias
Posted: Oct 7 2012, 09:45 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,254

Hi all
I've been playing warhammer since about 1995 and have played most armies. I've finally come to the point where I figured I should start Daemons. Part of the drive is there aren't many Fantasy players in my area so with daemons I can start a new fantasy army and play them in 40k. I am now the proud owner of about 3000 points of Khorne Daemons and I'm itching to get them on the table, hopefully with some paint and tactics help from all of you.

I'm hoping that at the rate I paint, to have an army of all 4 gods in a few years time.
squalie
Posted: Oct 7 2012, 10:48 PM

Greater Daemon

That sounds like a good goal. Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
Mike Tyson
gjnoronh
Posted: Oct 8 2012, 10:05 AM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Welcome, think about how you base them to make them work for both systems. Magnets or gale force nine movement trays are both something to look into.

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (35) « First ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1380 seconds | Archive