zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Mono Nurgle
DaemonReign
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:27 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Thanks Noisy.. I was starting to feeling like a senile old fart over here..

That's what I remember too. There was a thread at some point where the opposite conclusion was reached.

Either everyone in that thread were just stoned or something has changes with the Errata/FAQ pages since then..

--------------------
bonesaww666
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:57 AM

Plaguerider

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,989

Palanquin's with a level one Misama setup is quite impressive! I like it even just for the fact that my enemy seems to hold on to dispel dice to counter it.

--------------------
Follow The Dread Host of Berelith Fell Hand through the Blood in the Badlands Campaign!
http://z7.invisionfree.com/wyrmling_x/inde...0#entry11881810
Herald Phoenix
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 04:43 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,055

Alrighty then guys I will change it up and throw a palanquin on the wizard herald. I think I will switch noxious onto the BSB as that's a good idea. I am gonna keep him off a palanquin just to be safe from supporting attacks as I don't think I am going to be using him as a challenger and i don't wanna risk him dying from a bunch of spear men or something lol

I will think about dropping a couple beasts maybe just have one in front and have one on the side. I already dropped some points from dropping the nurglings to 4 man units. I will fill out my PBs some more. Why do you think that I should get more? Horde? or just breaking steadfast? I am not too worried about them dying as they will all have regen so I am just curious.

AS to the palanquins I guess like you said Reign I will just have to pray I don't meet a rules nazi in a tourney...

I never even thought of the standard helping with Stream of Bile....re rolls to wound on a breath weapon? YES PLEASE

I like beasts I know that they have a hard time against rank and file but the skirmishers and fast cav in this edition will struggle against one. That is just my opinion on the matter. I only have the extra two as speed bumps for making a flank charge with my PBs where I lose 100 points my opponents loses his big block of warriors worth way more. That is where I see beasts value not as damage dealers but supporters that like our enemies fast cav and skirmishers sure they die in droves but I get tactical value out of them.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0834 seconds | Archive