InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Authentication issues?, Problems with Chrome?
Player not found
Posted: Jul 26 2010, 02:35 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,469

Hi, thanks for a great site, with the upcomming release of a new set of Bloodcrushers I can hardly resist the urge to start a new Daemonic horde.

However, I've just started to use the site here at work and Google Chrome is behaving very strangely, and I was wondering if anyone has ideas why. IE works fine, and so does Firefox, but whenever I load any page in Chrome a login prompt comes up asking me to login to 127.0.0.1:180... Anyone has a clue?

Since Chrome uses the IE network settings (or so it seems), I doubt it has to do with my Proxy or anything like that; is there some privacy settings I should change to rectify this situation? Note that I haven't encountered this problem here on any other site recently...

Thanks in advance!

- PNF
Trogdor
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:17 AM

The Burninator!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Hi there and welcome to the site. I use Google Chrome pretty much exclusively at home and it's never given me an issue. I'll bet a bit of Google-fu would turn up what exactly that IP is about.

Actually, since I suggested it, I used my own Google-fu and came up with this. http://www.tech-faq.com/127-0-0-1.html Interesting.

Anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy your time here.

--------------------
And Trogdor smote the Kerrek and all was laid to Burnination!

If the Gods want a man to live
No one can kill him

If the Gods want a man to die
No one can save him

If I am hunting you
The Gods want you dead

user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0808 seconds | Archive