Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Short WH stop-motion movie
Posted: Feb 8 2011, 06:07 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,614

So here is a short WH movie made by a friend of mine a few years ago...You will notice that it was shot back in the days of Hordes of Chaos Rock_emoticon.gif

Here is the translation:
-Lord of chaos
-Summons the armies of darkness
-To conquer the elven kingdom
-The lady of the forest awakens
-The spirits of the forest summon an army of the elves
The battle begins...

Enjoy smile.gif
Posted: Feb 8 2011, 10:12 AM

Greater Daemon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 961

That's awesome!! All battle reports should be done like this!

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
Posted: Feb 8 2011, 08:58 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 2,677

That was awesome. Thanks for posting it. It would definitely make battle reports alot more interesting doing them that way. Lol.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. - Red Green
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 10:45 PM

Member No.: 2,989

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing! I have no choice but to attempt something like this... My wife will surely kill me... The amount of time that must have taken is insane!

Max Aggression Gaming, for all your Warhammer, Conversion and Commission painting needs!
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 05:19 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

And here I thought mine and Brother_Maynard's report were all graphic and entertaining! *grumble grumble*

Just plain hilarious. If only my friends would put up with me recording our battles like this. *lol*

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1008 seconds | Archive