Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hello, returning daemon player
Zujara
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 05:11 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,046

Hi,

I'm 28 and have been playing Warhammer Fantasy since 5th edition, and dabble a bit in 40k as well. One of my first armies was a Daemon army, which was lost until recently when I was helping my dad clean out his attic and found my old boxes! I had been thinking about starting a new army, so now I am filling out an old one. Hoping to get it to around the 3000 point mark, still digging through the boxes to see what I have and what I need.

I found these forums looking for a friendly Daemon community, and learn some new tricks. I am more a painter than a gamer these days but I still want to put up a good fight.
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 03:17 AM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

Welcome to the forums!

I am sure that you will find tons of good tips and ideas from our forums. Compared to 5th edition warhammer, all unit sizes have increased significally and it is not that rare to see armies of over 100 daemons nowdays so even if you have played the game before, there is lots of things to try and test now. Oh, and be sure to post some pics of your old daemons! So far there hasnt been many oldschool models, so I look forward on seeing some again =)
DaemonReign
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 07:47 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Very very welcome and a big +1 to wanting to see that 5th Ed (?!) collection you found in the attic.

And you've definately come to the right place as far as the rest goes. smile.gif

--------------------
Zujara
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 01:34 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,046

Thanks for the welcome, I will see about getting some pictures up soon! So far I have found: 15 Bloodletters, Bloodthirster, a mix of Pink and Blue Horrors totaling around 30, 5 Flesh Hounds, and a Beast of Nurgle. I know I had a bunch more Bloodletters so hoping those are found as we keep cleaning. A lot of paint stripping to do as well.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0844 seconds | Archive