Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A New Dark Lord Arises!, New Moderator
gjnoronh
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 07:04 AM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

Please join me in congratulating the newest addition to our moderation team LAV-Kitsune-

LAV-Kitsune has been an incredibly prolific and helpful member of the forum since joining.

LAV-Kitsune- congratulations and welcome!

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 09:24 AM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

I will most humbly thank you and will continue submitting helpful posts as usual. These forums have always had extremely helpful and good atmosphere, so let's keep it that way and enjoy the company of fellow followers of the dark gods =)
DaemonReign
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 09:49 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Hey that's cool!

I was just wondering why Kitsune's name was 'blue' in the 'present members' listing on the main-page.. Well, here's my answer!

Congrats are in order! smile.gif

--------------------
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 10:03 AM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Member No.: 2,592

That blue will definately take some time on getting used to =P Other than that, I would assume that things wont change much =)
squalie
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 08:19 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 961

Congrats and well deserved!

--------------------
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Mike Tyson
DaemonReign
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 10:17 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Member No.: 2,658

I got a mission for you!

Something's clearly happened here with the Daemonic Legion site because for the last 12 hours or so every time one tries to make a post one gets kicked out and loses all the stuff one has typed up.

I saw your advice, Kitsune, about making it a habit to copy/paste stuff "just in case" and that's great advice of course - it's just that I've had to do this every single time I've tried to make a post today.

It seems that it's just not possible to linger on a page (actually type a reply to a topic and press "add reply" anymore) - you have to copy the text, go back to the page and paste it and press "send" really quickly-like..

And it wasn't like that before. I remember many months ago I was "timed out" like this maybe once or twice - but never 'as a rule' as seems to be the case currently.

Some update gone wrong perhaps?

EDIT:

Yes it happened again. smile.gif

--------------------
gjnoronh
Posted: Oct 31 2011, 06:19 AM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

Happened for me yesterday right after adding LAV as a mod but not today. I think the multiverse was just reacting to LAV's promotion. . . tongue.gif

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
Noisy Assassin
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 08:45 AM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,601

Dammit LAV, stop bending the fabric of time, space, and technology with your awesomeness!

--------------------
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2
theDarkGeneral
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:45 PM

The True Chosen of Lord Khorne's Wrath and Rage!

Member No.: 529

Big CONGRATZ!!!

--------------------
Lord Khorne's True Chosen One
theDarkGeneral
Touradj the Terror
Dread Praetorian of the Southern Gate
Khorne Legion Daemongorge
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2077 seconds | Archive