InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

2250 Tzeentch/slaanesh, Why not?
Tzeentch
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 12:50 PM

Changebringer

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Exalted Daemon w/ level 1, Blade of the Ether- 315
Herald w/ MoT, Spell Breaker, Greater Icon- 245
18 Daemonettes w/ command, Unholy Icon- 355
5 Mounted Daemonettes- 150
10 Horrors w/ champ- 199
10 Horrors w/ champ- 199
4 Screamers- 132
3 Changebringers- 210
3 Pleasureseekers- 165
Chariot of Slaanesh- 140
Chariot of Tzeentch- 130

Well.... A flying terror causer who allows no armor save. A fast chariot to keep up with the infantry and support them. 20 inch movement Fast Cav and Medium Cav, along with a flying chariot to support them. And Flyers and Flying Cav for hunting stuff. With 7 power dice and 2 bound spells that will at least draw out some dispel dice, hopefully (4 if they decide to dispel both bound spells).

Just an idea. This way I have most of the models I need. Just need the 'nettes and to convert a chariot and the pleasureseekers.

--------------------
Bow down! Or I will unleash my zoinky army of surly crack babies! Quit your barky noise making! Martians! I know you got Martians! Gimme dem Martians and butter! Mmm, Skettios!
Trunks
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 09:44 PM

Supreme Nurgling Overlord

Member No.: 7

I would recommend switching the Herald to a Herald of Slaanesh instead. This can save you a good amount of points which can be used to increase the size of your horror units.

Other than that, I like the list. It's a little different from my typical Slaanesh/Tzeentch List (when I play a combined legion that is), but it is a good list.

I'm personally not a fan of Mounted Demonettes who are less than 6 or 7 strong myself, but if five is what works for you then go for it.

--------------------
Tzeentch
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 10:00 PM

Changebringer

Member No.: 30

I agree. Plus, it'd be nice and fluffy. But I don't know what to drop to get the 6th Mounted Daemonette.

Oh wait.... you just answered that.

--------------------
Bow down! Or I will unleash my zoinky army of surly crack babies! Quit your barky noise making! Martians! I know you got Martians! Gimme dem Martians and butter! Mmm, Skettios!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0494 seconds | Archive