InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

2400 hard core deomon list, Help me with a 2400 list
Mr X
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 06:32 PM

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

The problem is that Demonic Icons (not gifts) have been FAQed to be magic banners which follow the unique rule in the BRB. Any other gift can be taken twice but not Icons.
It can be easily argued against because the wording is still unclear and if your TO allows it the go for it but the general consensus is that you cannot take multiple of the same Icon.
Colonel
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 07:28 PM

Changebringer

Member No.: 3,010

From the Errata/FAQ:

"Page 95 - Daemonic Icons
Add “Daemonic Icons are Magic Standards.” to the start of
the first paragraph."

Pretty clear.
Kris
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 01:30 AM

Lil' Nurgling

Member No.: 3,056

I totally understand both points off view and it's good to have a discussion here rather than when being in the middle off the match and I don't want to be me Mr. Smartpants either.

So back to one of my questions. with the list noisy made with the skipper in it, what should I buy in models to make it a good competative list? More deamonettes, korne hounds, bloodcrushers?

it's just for the verry few moments someone has need to being teached a lesson for only play with the hardest list possible and losing to mutch of his sportmanship.

Cheers kris
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0555 seconds | Archive