Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New collector jumping right into it
Smoko
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:26 AM

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,054

Hi all,
I'm Peter, 22yo Australian, and I just started collecting Daemons. Bought an insane amount over eBay.
Tried collecting o+g about 10 years ago and gave up due to lack of funds and not understanding the rules, but I had fun with some borrowed armies recently so I thought I'd start up again.

Outside of WH I mostly work, play poker and games, and drink when I get the chance. I'm expecting my main problem to be keeping motivated, so I've started a blog and forcing myself to update as often as I can to document my progress. If anyone wants to follow along the link is in my sig; there's no better motivator than people expecting you to update. smile.gif

Had a 2v2 win already, so things are looking up

--------------------
DaemonReign
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:53 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Welcome to the Forum.
Our Subsection dedicated to painting ought to help keep you motivated. I know it's helped me from time to time.

Looking quickly through your blog I have say you guys keep a high standard when it comes to the terrain/gaming table. That's nice!

And yeah.. that's a whole lot of sprues you got there.. Dear god man, you really went 'All In' on this one didn't you.. wink.gif

--------------------
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:55 AM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

Welcome to the forums. Most importantly go and have fun and you wont get bored =)
Smoko
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 03:32 PM

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,054

Yeah may have gone a bit overboard but I got my first pay for my new job yesterday, which paid for it all a few times over. The plan is to chip away at it with assembly while watching TV on weeknights, then paint on the weekends.
The truly horrifying part is that not everything has arrived yet unsure.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0648 seconds | Archive