Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tipsword's CarnEvil Nurgle Army
Tipsword
Posted: Jul 24 2014, 09:05 AM

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,802

Quick history of the army. This began as a piece that I commissioned from a friend as my half of the 2009 Adepticon Team Tournament. He eventually got sick of painting green and the project officially became mine. I have since added some details and models to truly make it my own, including the converted furies. I am in the process of adding a BSB on foot, flying daemon Prince, and Soul Grinder for a tournament in October. I will get pictures of those up as I make progress. I would have liked to have gotten more Mordheim Carnies into the army, but that was cost prohibitive. 4 of the Beasts were originally done as Chaos Spawn for the same reason. I am currently working on switching them over to the metal beast models. Now, on to the pictures. I apologize for the quality. Thanks for looking.

plaguebearers
user posted image

PB close up
user posted image

Heralds
user posted image

Herald close up
user posted image

Big Papa
user posted image

BSB on Palanquin
user posted image

Nurgle Furies
user posted image

Nurglings
user posted image

Beasts of Nurgle
user posted image

Full army
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0465 seconds | Archive