InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

And suddenly there was a store
LAV-Kitsune-
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 03:13 AM

Lovely Fox Spirit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,592

Some might have been pondering why I havent been around much lately. Well, I am going to start my own retail business and open a store that sells GW products, role playing games, board games, MTG and other trading card games and lots of fun stuff like that =)

When we finally open up, I will send you some pics~
Noisy Assassin
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 12:03 PM

Greater Daemon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,601

Well, there goes Kitsune being too awesome for his own good again...

--------------------
Demons need love too...hugs for everyone!
(>^_^)>

When life gives you lemons, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

8th Edition W/D/L Records with Daemons:
- 7th ed book: 21/1/5
- 8th ed book: 11/0/2
Hulabell
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 03:15 PM

Bloodletter

Member No.: 2,958

lol, Good luck with it, sounds awesome smile.gif
zhambah
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 08:40 PM

Plaguerider

Member No.: 2,906

Well that's no good... you live in piggin' Finland! how are we meant to pester you now if your off running your own business!

good luck kitsune, hope it works out for ya
brother_maynard
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 09:05 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,484

i'm starting to think you're not a real person but a benevolent spirit of warhammer goodwill and math-hammer...

--------------------
DaemonReign
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:46 PM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Best of luck man!
It's only a boat-ride full of drunken rednex to visit you, maybe someday I'll drop in and pick up a box or two! wink.gif

--------------------
JonathanC
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:54 PM

Greater Daemon

Member No.: 2,672

Some friends of mine started up what they referred to as a "gaming gym" last year, which included selling gaming stuff (they don't keep much in and mostly order stuff on request). Opening a gaming store can be a difficult thing sometimes and I have seen a lot of places open and close in our area since I started collecting. Recently they have moved to a bigger premises and started stocking GW products as well, so it seems to be going great for them and I hope you can make a success of it too Kitsune. smile.gif

--------------------
Come on Tzeentch!

Do you like words and pictures arranged together to tell a story? If so, check out my battle report thread here.
gjnoronh
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 10:15 PM

Lord of the Skull Throne

Group: Admin
Member No.: 126

Just saw this now. Good luck to you. One of the members of my gaming group was a long time GW trade salesman (the guys who sells to the stores not to the customers). He always says there are clear predictors of success easiest one to summarize is understanding what it takes to sell a line. Won't just sell just because you have some on a shelf.

--------------------

It's pretty hypocritical to deride GW for valuing their pocketbooks over what's good for the growth of the hobby while you are buying on ebay and playing in your friendly local gaming store.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3321 seconds | Archive