Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Daemonic Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Mono Nurgle
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:27 AM

The Eternal Bloodletter

Group: Heralds
Member No.: 2,658

Thanks Noisy.. I was starting to feeling like a senile old fart over here..

That's what I remember too. There was a thread at some point where the opposite conclusion was reached.

Either everyone in that thread were just stoned or something has changes with the Errata/FAQ pages since then..

Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:57 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,989

Palanquin's with a level one Misama setup is quite impressive! I like it even just for the fact that my enemy seems to hold on to dispel dice to counter it.

Max Aggression Gaming, for all your Warhammer, Conversion and Commission painting needs!
Herald Phoenix
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 04:43 PM

Lil' Nurgling

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,055

Alrighty then guys I will change it up and throw a palanquin on the wizard herald. I think I will switch noxious onto the BSB as that's a good idea. I am gonna keep him off a palanquin just to be safe from supporting attacks as I don't think I am going to be using him as a challenger and i don't wanna risk him dying from a bunch of spear men or something lol

I will think about dropping a couple beasts maybe just have one in front and have one on the side. I already dropped some points from dropping the nurglings to 4 man units. I will fill out my PBs some more. Why do you think that I should get more? Horde? or just breaking steadfast? I am not too worried about them dying as they will all have regen so I am just curious.

AS to the palanquins I guess like you said Reign I will just have to pray I don't meet a rules nazi in a tourney...

I never even thought of the standard helping with Stream of rolls to wound on a breath weapon? YES PLEASE

I like beasts I know that they have a hard time against rank and file but the skirmishers and fast cav in this edition will struggle against one. That is just my opinion on the matter. I only have the extra two as speed bumps for making a flank charge with my PBs where I lose 100 points my opponents loses his big block of warriors worth way more. That is where I see beasts value not as damage dealers but supporters that like our enemies fast cav and skirmishers sure they die in droves but I get tactical value out of them.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0777 seconds | Archive