zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Greek Turkish Affairs Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Maintaining Kemalist fascism, Official Turkish state ideology
Nikephoros
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 11:08 PM

Master Sergeant

Group: Members
Member No.: 400

As much as I would like to get into a debate about minorities with Turks I will not because they will not change. Turkey will always treat its minorities bad, then scream and demand for others to treat Turks like pashas.

General Hilmi ÖZKÖK 20 April 2005
http://www.tsk.mil.tr/eng/konusma/harpakad...usma20Nisan.htm
Poverty and illiteracy are the most vulnerable elements for the internal threats in the strategic sense because those who are not satisfied with today and anxious about tomorrow, generally lean towards extremism and either rely on separatism or pursue happiness in heaven.

This beautiful country belongs to all of us, and there is no other place we can leave for. Therefore, not only the public institutions but also private sector and non-governmental organizations must take part efficiently in the struggle against poverty and especially against unemployment, and take part in welfare service programs; the social security requirements of the citizens are to be met effectively and the worries of the citizens for the future are to be removed. Middle class is to be formed and strengthened.

Look at what I emboldened. Out of nowhere he just felt to the need to drop out in words an implication that the Turkish nation is in mortal danger and they have nowhere to leave for.

Also he has some words against EU:
  In this section, I would like to elaborate on this issue and make an assessment about the terror organization. First of all, the terror organization that aims at damaging the unitary structure of the Turkish Republic started to look for other ways to reach its aim along with armed struggle. Particularly, it tried to make use of the post-cold war era. In this context;

- After 1998 they developed their policies on the axis of the European Union by exploiting the favorable atmosphere created by the democratic steps taken by our country in the process of EU accession and carried the issue, which they defined as Kurdish question, to the EU platform.

- As a result of these initiatives, the organization tries to impose its demands on Turkey as cultural rights via EU. In the reports issued by EU, the issues regarding the Kurdish citizens ranges from individual cultural rights to the social political rights, and these demonstrate the dimensions of the pressure that Turkey would face in EU accession process.

- The organization furthered its demands under the guise of democratization and human rights as to claim that they should be recognized and included in the Constitution as one of the main founding elements of the state and stepped up their cultural right and political demands gradually.

All these developments plainly target at the unitary structure of the Republic of Turkey as stated in Article 3 of the Constitution. Opening this article to discussion has the potential of leading Turkey into a conflict. Therefore, let alone discussing this article, each mindful citizen should eagerly support the understanding of a unitary state structure and further strengthen this concept for the future of our country. Welfare and well being of the Turkish nation can only be achieved by unity. We should not let those who wish to destroy our unity deceive us.

KOKORO
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:14 AM

Captain

Group: Anatolian Eagles
Member No.: 366

my friend Nikephoros,

i would galdly make my signuture under this staement.
he is the only true speaker. for being democratic will we let people take our land. that
what ??
egea to greece north to russia. south to italians. ?? east to armenians.

europe plays ıts cards as they were ın ototman tıme. ! un fortunatly we have a fame of destroying every bodies plans in one week . :lol: during the world history.

we wont let this country to be like Yugoslavia. ;) best regards.
Kaan.
D.E.A
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 04:45 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Group: Aegean Sharks
Member No.: 345

Oh well kokoro i guess that you'll have to eradicate the Kurds too or give them land..Because in the end i think it is de facto that you'll end up like yugoslavia..You said it your self..Everybody wants small, easily controlled states..
I guess since you cant help your selves but act like the ottoman empire then EU will act as if you're it.On the other hand do not forget that if it werent for european powers Turkey wouldnt have the size it has today..
Thermopyles
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 12:41 AM

Major General

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40

Nice thread gents, but just a comment:

Well there is no USICAN democracy,no Russian democracy...Theres just one democracy.-

Yes there IS only one democracy... and we DONT have it. Exoume emesi dimocratia, oxi amesi. We have a representitive republic, not a direct democracy. HUGE difference. As a nation we are too lazy to implement true democracy. So lets say it like it is...

Other than that, its true Turkey doesn't have the freedoms we do, but the cannot afford it. Thier society is not homogenous or mature enough for it. If they had democracy it would only be a catalyst for a mullahcracy. The system they have in place is the best for THEM. And while we talk about democracy, when did we ever show our balls to the US? After '74? after the Phone scandals? Only Papandreou A. ever showed balls to them when he kicked out Hellinikon and told them they cannot use Greece to attack Lybia. All gov's after him were/are pussies. Turkey at least shoved a MASSIVE cock up GWBush's ass when they told him he can't to invade through thier country. That was very democratic!

D.E.A
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 05:16 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Group: Aegean Sharks
Member No.: 345

Wouldnt be correct if we checked the reasons why they did that?
If there's one or 2 yes countries around here i think we all know who these are..
KOKORO
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 08:23 PM

Captain

2001 realy what hapend was

usa thrusted erdogan goverment that our goverment would let them in through here.

and he bargained them . for money usa agreed to give 40 billion dolars. and control of north iraq ( behind the doors) .
so we will have petroleum areas back ,
we will have money , etc etc.

but erdoğan wanted like 100 bılıon dolars. becasue of this us calls this horse bargaing like in texas. so they droped the barganing.

and to say politely no erdoğan ask the Turkish represntatıves consil.
550 delegations vote as their city peoples wish.

what ever we get or loose. it wont be right to help a foreing power to invade a neighbour country would be right.
so people said no .

becasue of this US now helps kurds. and dont reply our cals.
but now. he is loosing his ground every day. in iraq.

and he will try to do same thing in iran.
by using a kurdish army.
but at the end they will go some day.
and neighbours will be stay together.

2 moths ago we had a visitor from iraq he buys shoe sloes from my uncle ans selles them in bağdat. and talk alot with him.

he saıd very difrent thıngs.

even he has 5 shpos in bagdat and has to travel every day to control them
he sees no us troops in 4 days . all in secure zones.

if you travel from one city to another. check poınts can start to shoot without warning.

now iraq is full of islamic fighters. arabs pakis .....

and nobody forgets when tv said Turkey didnt let USA go from his soil.
every body was sure in irak that Us play with Turkey as pupet and sadam was turkey enemy. so people thınk turkey would let them through.

and when Turkey said no . he says . we cry at home.

for me not helping usa created a kurdistan in our south part.
in the short run it hurts us .and would continue hurting us.

but when the spoiled big boy leaves the area. traitors are punished without any mercy in these lands.
history has writen it many times.

we , sunie and sia . would become a hostle against kurds.
and they will suffer alot

Kaan.
Thermopyles
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:23 PM

Major General

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40

for me not helping usa created a kurdistan in our south part.
in the short run it hurts us .and would continue hurting us.

Well, you know better than me, but IMO, Kurdistan would happen anyway, help or not. And if you did help, you would get screwed even more because they would stab you after you helped them. The decision was the moraly correct one, and also IMO the politicaly correct one. USA is burning its reputation everywhere, and any friend of the US will burn with them...
wolfmanturk
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 03:40 PM

private

Member No.: 590

Kemalisim is necessary in Turkey, we are nationalist country we are the country that killed 2 English men for ripping Turkish money with a picture of the founder Mustafa Kemal Atatürk on it and wiping it on their behind.

We are the Nation that killed a British Greek Leeds fan for riping the Turkish flag and also wiping it on his behind.

We have respect for our Nation and flag, we have got through many rough times and we think other countries should respect their flag too.

We went to Rhodes with my cousins on holiday and the Greeks have their flag printed on Bra's, Bikinis, pants.

a flag of a nation deserves better, that flag is what represents you, so respect it.

why is Kemalisim Necessary? because western and American "culture" is brainwashing youths of non-western countries, they are forgetting about there own culture, English words are making their way into the everyday lives of youths so Kemalisim must be there to stop this!

We have one of the best cultures of the world, and we need to protect it.
Nikephoros
Posted: Dec 27 2007, 04:31 AM

Master Sergeant

Member No.: 400

QUOTE ("Eternal Father of the Turks")

Turkish Youth! your primary duty is ever to preserve and defend the National independence of the Turkish Republic.

That is the sole foundation of your existence and your future. This foundation is your most precious treasure. In the future too, too there will be ill-will, both in the country itself and abroad, which will try to tear this treasure from you. If one day you are compelled to defend your independence and the Republic, then, in order to fullfil your duty ... It is possible that the enemies who desire to destroy your independence and your Repubic represent the strongest force that the earth has ever seen; that they have, through craft and force, taken possession of all the fortresses and arsenals of the homeland; that all its armies are scattered and the country actually completely occupied.

Assuming, in order to look still darker possibilities in the face, that those who hold the power of Government within the country have fallen into error, that they are fools or traitors, yes, even that these leading persons can identify their personal interests with the enemy's political goals, it might happen that the nation came into complete privation, into the most extreme distress; that if found itself in a condition of ruin and complete exhaustion.

Even under those circumstances, Turkish child of future generations, it is your duty to save the independence of the Turkish Republic.

The strength that you will need for this is the noble blood which flows in your veins.

The End.

Ataturk, Mustafa Ghazi Kemal. The Great Speech. Ataturk Research Center, (Ankara; 2005) p. 715-716.

I missed the true importance statement for a long time, and it took me a while to understand, because it is hard for Westerners to understand the Turkish mentality. This speech by Ataturk, is the best proof: that Turks are meant to be subjects of the Turkish state and not citiziens. Because to be a citizien, the state takes obligations toward you and you have certain "unalienable rights", a subject is meant to have absolutely loyal even if he gets nothing in return. On the contrary in Nutuk, Turks are told that their only existence is the Turkish state.

If any Greek is interested, PM me and I will feed them historical sources to OCR so we cannot allow the Turks to constantly make lies at our expence. For example look at how Turks praise Ataturk all the time all over the intenert. Then look at some of his choice words like above, which they will never offer up to Greeks voluntarily because we can use these words against them.
KOKORO
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 11:40 AM

Captain

Turkish Youth! your primary duty is ever to preserve and defend the National independence of the Turkish Republic.

That is the sole foundation of your existence and your future. This foundation is your most precious treasure. In the future too, too there will be ill-will, both in the country itself and abroad, which will try to tear this treasure from you. If one day you are compelled to defend your independence and the Republic, then, in order to fullfil your duty ... It is possible that the enemies who desire to destroy your independence and your Repubic represent the strongest force that the earth has ever seen; that they have, through craft and force, taken possession of all the fortresses and arsenals of the homeland; that all its armies are scattered and the country actually completely occupied.

Assuming, in order to look still darker possibilities in the face, that those who hold the power of Government within the country have fallen into error, that they are fools or traitors, yes, even that these leading persons can identify their personal interests with the enemy's political goals, it might happen that the nation came into complete privation, into the most extreme distress; that if found itself in a condition of ruin and complete exhaustion.

Even under those circumstances, Turkish child of future generations, it is your duty to save the independence of the Turkish Republic.

The strength that you will need for this is the noble blood which flows in your veins.

that is what i would make my signature .
even our casteles are invaded
all armies are scattered.
and country could be totaly invaded.
policitons could be in false way or being treatory.

you will not think your self and and to save the indepence of the Republic
you will act .

you will act in all ways. even you have to sacrifice your self .
waht you will need is you already have in your noble blood.

that is what 70 000 000 million knows with heart and brain.
it is writen.
and we are proud of this words.

Does your leaders have these kind of words ?? King or any important Man who save greece from invations ?? ;)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0438 seconds · Archive