We want this forum to be a relaxed informal environment. Having said that we need a few rules.
- Please steer clear of inflammatory subjects. Threads on real world politics or religion come into this category. The politics and religions of the Iron Kingdoms are perfectly valid subject matter though.
- Please don't swear. This forum needs to be a friendly place for all ages. There are word filters for some of the stronger swear words. Repeated attempts to circumvent the word filters will get you warned and possibly get you banned. If you replace characters in a word to get past the word filter then that is circumventing the word filter.
- No personal attacks. This includes people both on or off the forum.
- No posting pornographic materials or links. Post any such thing and you are looking at an instant and permanent ban.
- Posts for trades/sales (related to miniatures gaming) are prefectly fine but they must to be posted in the Trade Zone forum and in accordance with the rules which can be found there.
- Spammers are not welcome here and we operate a zero tolerance policy to spam posts. All spam posts will be deleted as soon as we become aware of them. If you post spam you will be banned and I.P. blocked.
- Please think before you post. Before you click the "Add Reply" or "Post New Topic" button, are you sure your post won't violate the rules/guidelines?
- Admin and Moderator decisions are final. Once a member's behaviour causes us to take a course of action that's it. We will give such a member adequate opportunity to change their behaviour first however.
To sign up you will have already agreed to Invision's terms and conditions. We need forum members to keep within Invision's guidelines too. As they are providing the facilities we need to stay within their guidelines to keep the use of this forum.