zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tsukiyama Sama Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Welcome, talk about yourselfs
HikariSenshi
  Posted: Oct 14 2004, 12:25 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 103

Wut up, Homies? Hey Lilly~chan, it's Frank! Just wanted to stop in, and say hi! wink.gif

--------------------
lillychan
Posted: Oct 14 2004, 02:24 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey Frank, the senshi of light^.^

Welcome to my forum!!!! Feel free to look around and stop up any topics you like^.^

~Lilly-chan

--------------------
~Lilly-chan
Email me at lilly.peacecraft@gmail.com

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
Banner made by earthangel_713 of D-Addict's Forum

user posted image
Banner made by allymcbeal18
user posted image
Banner made by Princess Kayla
princess_moon
  Posted: Apr 7 2005, 03:22 PM

Member No.: 123

konichiwa everyone! im new here. I love sailor moon, im a huge fan! especially the live action series!^_^
Gaara
Posted: May 21 2005, 02:19 PM

Member No.: 127

hey. i just came here, so i guess im new.

--------------------
user posted image
scortboyz
Posted: Jun 3 2005, 12:35 PM

Member No.: 129

I am new, Also I run a yahoo group Deticated to julianna Mauriello (stephanie) http://lazytown.vze.com
Darkice
Posted: Jun 22 2005, 10:58 AM

Member No.: 131

hey am new lol i made a post before i seen this lol (dragon ball z uncut) i introduced myself on that laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
azumi
  Posted: Nov 26 2005, 04:38 PM

azumi

Member No.: 165

QUOTE (Orochimaru @ Sep 8 2004, 05:17 PM)
azumi says sailor moon always

this new look is always cool...i luv ur stie lilly...u r on my list 4 best site ever ^_~

sailor moon always ^o^

--------------------
user posted image
^_^ mamo-chan
  Posted: Dec 3 2005, 07:49 PM

Member No.: 167

QUOTE (azumi @ Nov 26 2005, 09:38 PM)

sailor moon always ^o^

i'm also new here but what new look r u talking about azumi...is it the site or the page? anyway sailor moon for ever happy.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
luvpgsm
  Posted: Feb 12 2006, 07:53 PM

Member No.: 166

QUOTE (^_^ mamo-chan @ Dec 4 2005, 12:49 AM)
QUOTE (azumi @ Nov 26 2005, 09:38 PM)

sailor moon always ^o^

this is sp cool...only sailors on this site

biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Fuu_Magic_Knight
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 09:42 PM

Member No.: 169

Hey Im new I love anime im 19 n love to sleep eat n draw n go on the computer heheheh its my life xDDDDDDDDD Love sailormoon hehehe
Kyoko~chan
  Posted: Apr 3 2006, 08:14 PM

Member No.: 173

Hey! How's it goin'?

The name is Kyoko and I just ADORE anime. Dragonball is at the top of my list and I also enjoy others such as Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gun Smith Cats, Azumanga Daioh and Di Gi Charat. I'm always looking for new anime to get into so if anyone has some good suggestions for me, I'd love to her 'em!

--------------------
"We have three things that we all share. We're all gonna lie, we're all gonna cry, and we're all gonna take painful s**ts."--Dane Cook
user posted image
SportacusGirl
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 11:51 PM

Member No.: 177

Hi I thought that you would like to know a little bit more about me. Well my name is Amber and I'm 22 years old. Here is a list of my favorite things and here they are:
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: The Wiggles, The Doodlebops, Lazy Town, The Crocodile Hunter, The Crocodile Hunter Diaries, The Crocodile Hunter's Croc Files, The Jeff Corwin Experience, Jeff Corwin Unleashed, Corwin's Quest, Jay Jay the Jet Plane, Blue's Clues, Even Stevens, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, Endurance 1, Endurance 2, Endurance 3: Hawaii, Endurance 4: Tehachapi, Full House, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Reading Rainbow, Zoboomafoo, The Planet's Funniest Animals (the ones with Matt Gallant) and Strange Days at Blake Holsey High.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS THAT ARE NO LONGER ON: Out of the Box, Allegra's Window, TRL (Total Request Live with Carson Daly), Mary Lou's Flip Flop Shop, Kratt's Creature's, Going Wild with Jeff Corwin, Double Dare 2000, Slime Time Live and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS ON NICK GAS: Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure It Out, Figure It Out: Family Style, Figure It Out: Wild Style and Double Dare 2000
FAVORITE COLORS: Blue and Yellow.
FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza, Tacos (especially the tacos that my Mom makes), spaghetti with my Mom's sauce, sports candy (Sportacus' name for fruit and vegetables) and peanut butter.
FAVORITE MOVIES: The Back to the Future Trilogy, The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course, The Even Stevens Movie, Cadet Kelly, all the Alec Baldwin movies, Cinderella, Cinderella 2, all the Johnny Depp movies, The Tigger Movie and The Ferngully movies.
FAVORITE FEMALE MOVIE AND TV ACTORS: Terri Irwin, Vivian B. McLaughlin, Christy Carlson Romano, EveWhittle aka Brenda Blue, Lisa J. Lennox aka Deedee Doodle, Summer Sanders, Betty Aberlin, Wendy Makkena aka Sister Mary Robert, Mary Lou Retton (former female gymnast), Julianna Rose Mauriello aka Stephanie from Lazy Town, Lindsey Lohan, Melissa Joan Hart, Marlee Matlin and Hilary Duff.
FAVORITE MALE MOVIE AND TV ACTORS: Kirk Fogg, Greg Page aka Greg Wiggle, Magnus Scheving aka Sportacus from Lazy Town, Ty Pennington, Carson Daly, Dean Cain, John Stamos, Bob Saget, Alec Baldwin, Michael J. Fox, Bob Stillman aka Reed from Allegra's Window, Ricky Ullman, Billy Zane, Jeff Corwin, Johnny Depp, JD Roth, Jason Harris from Double Dare 2000, Dave Aizer from Slime Time Live, Ben Affleck, Steven Burns aka Steve from Blue's Clues, Donovan Patton aka Joe from Blue's Clues, LeVar Burton, Wil Wheaton aka Ensign Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation, Chris O'Donnell, Ewan McGregor, Chris Kratt and Jeff Douglas aka Professor Z which is short for Professor Zachary from Strange Days at Blake Holsey High.
FAVORITE FEMALE SINGERS: Vivian B. McLaughlin from Out of the Box, Christy Carlson Romano, Lisa J. Lennox aka Deedee Doodle, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, Julianna Rose Mauriello, Mary Lou Retton and Janet Jackson.
FAVORITE MALE SINGERS: Greg Page, Bob Stillman, Sportacus, Michael Jackson, JC Chasez from *NSYNC, Kevin, Brian, Howie & A.J. from Backstreet Boys, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre and Ashley Angel from O-Town.
FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS: Cinderella.
FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE WIGGLES: Teddy Bear Hug (#1 favourite song).
FAVORITE SONGS FROM THE DOODLEBOPS: Abracadabra from AbracaDeedee (#1 favorite song) and When The Lights Go Light from Very Scary.
FAVORITE SONGS FROM LAZY TOWN: Energy, No One's Lazy In Lazy Town and Take A Vacation.
FAVORITE SONG FROM DISNEY'S CINDERELLA: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes.
FAVORITE NASCAR RACER: Jeff Gordon.
FAVORITE SEASON OF THE LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE: Season 1 because Kirk Fogg wore shorts in that season and I really can't say why because that information is personal.
Well that will be all for now.
Kyoko~chan
Posted: Jun 10 2006, 10:45 AM

Member No.: 173

Welcome, Amber!

If you know anyone else who would like to join this forum, please let them know. We need to put some life back into this place unsure.gif

--------------------
"We have three things that we all share. We're all gonna lie, we're all gonna cry, and we're all gonna take painful s**ts."--Dane Cook
user posted image
~UsaUsa~
  Posted: Jul 12 2006, 10:57 PM

Member No.: 180

Hi, everyone! I'm a new member here. I love this site and I hope i can be part of it. biggrin.gif I also Sailor Mercury's Fan, I'm realy like her style. So Cute!

Nb : My English is a bad, so please forgive me. If you guys don't understand you can send message to me (astuti@math.itb.ac.id)

--------------------
Live Safely and Peacefully
Twilight
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 09:31 PM

Member No.: 182

Hi! I ish new ^.^ ... This place seems slow TT.TT

--------------------
Rawr. Fear teh tiger! >:O
user posted image

user posted image

Twi <3's anime..and Danneh! <33 ^.^
« Next Oldest | Welcome | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0367 seconds · Archive