Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tsukiyama Sama Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Welcome, talk about yourselfs
Vanida
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 09:05 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

hi everyone iam new to this forum so glad to see a forum of sailor moon i grew up watching this show when i was like in elementary school lol my favoitte scouts is sailor jupiter shes my fave love her tomboyish style iam from American happy.gif
San_Yumi
Posted: Apr 25 2007, 08:13 PM

Member No.: 207

hey! names yumi, i joined the club on DA... and a member, (kristin) recomended Gravitaion to me, and now im addicted lol

Yuki is so hot lol XD
;] SailOr JENNi <3
Posted: Apr 26 2007, 07:46 PM

Member No.: 208

hi evryone!
im a new member. smile.gif
my name is jenny.
im 18 years old, will b 19 in a few more months lol
i live in california, usa.
i like 2 listen 2 music, sing, dance, play fightin video games, play badminton, watch anime, k drama, j drama, c drama, t dramas and more, use the internet, draw, goin shoppin, spend tiem with friends and family and i like 2 do other things as well lol smile.gif
i am a super huge sailormoon fan since sailormoon started airrin on tv.
sailormoon was basically the first anime i watched wen i was a lil girl and still lovin sailormoon lol :]
i like other anime like dragonball, rahxephon, tenchi muyo, ruroini kenshin and others.
wells 2 muchh info haha
i got lots more info but not personal info haha but yea
anyways hope 2 keep in touch with u all and become friends in this forum.
cya all around <3
DigitalVixen
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 07:11 PM

Member No.: 211

Hi everyone!
New addition to the forum here, I hope to meet fellow DBZ addicts (vegeta addicts too!) anyone have a MySpace at all??
Sailor Venus
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 09:41 AM

Member No.: 233

Hey everyone. It's Sailor Venus and I'm new here at the forums. Well, I hope I have a great time here!

--------------------
Kyoko~chan
  Posted: Sep 15 2007, 08:31 PM

Member No.: 173

Greetings to all the new peeps who have joined so far! Oh, and hey DigitalVixen! I'm a DBZ (and Vegeta) addict too!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"We have three things that we all share. We're all gonna lie, we're all gonna cry, and we're all gonna take painful s**ts."--Dane Cook
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Welcome | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0252 seconds · Archive