1. Follow the terms of service for invisionfree.
2. No OOC (out of character)
3. Respect your fellow members as well as the admin team.
4. Have fun.
5. There's no limit on the amount of characters allowed, provided that you can handle them all. Just use common sense on that.
1. This is an account per character board. As such, for every new character you take, you are required to have a separate account.
2. Please check the character list
before registering, to be sure the part you want is open.
3. In the event of multiple applications for a character (without a reservation), the first one to present a complete app takes priority, unless of course the second (or third, or whoever) applicant were to register and post at least a partial application with a note expressing interest in challenging the original app.
4. In regards to competitions; if a character is reserved, and a second (or third, fourth, etc) applicant should like to compete for that character, they would simply need to register and submit an application. The competition would then last until the end of the reservation, at which point, the admin team would review each applicant.
1. No god-moding (controlling another mun's character, auto-hitting) without express
permission from the other(s) involved.
2. No one-liners. There is no minimum requirement, but a good rule is that posts should be like skirts: long enough to cover the issue, but short enough to keep it interesting.
3. Use common sense.
4. This site is rated R to be on the safe side. I'm not going to stress myself out by being a nazi as long as we all use common sense. If a thread is going to contain graphic violence or "teh sex", just put a small warning in the description (or PM an admin to do so if things evolve that way later). That said, I would still expect everyone to keep it tasteful, regarding the latter.
5. Please don't post in the in character areas until your character is accepted.
6. No chatspeak
in the in character areas.
7. Please observe basic spelling and grammar rules.
1. Maximum size for a signature is 500x200; and maximum for an avatar is 100x100.
2. "Real" faces are acceptable to represent a character, as are anime
representations, provided that the representation is actually the character you play.
3. You are not required to have a signature or an avatar, but for those that do, please try to exercise common sense, and follow the TOS of Invisionfree.*These rules were written by myself (Cosmos), with input from Chaos, and as such are subject to modification at any time that we see fit. Thanks.
*Rule number two is actually credited to Neko-chan, with permission to turn it into a rule.