The sovereign nations of the Silver Millennium and the Golden Elysium Empire are trying to share a solar system that is entirely too small for all of the personalities and egos involved. Treaties, embargoes, trade relations, and a whole lot of marriageable heirs make up daily life.Silvermoon
is a character-driven roleplay based relationships and politics in a player-created original fantasy, inspired by everything from Indiana Jones to PGSM. There's a little sci-fi, a little steampunk, a little melodrama, and it's all in the style of pulp adventure serials of the 1930s-1950s.
Pick up an inhabitant of one of the Great Kingdoms, or develop your own sovereign nation. If you can think up a character concept, you can probably work it somewhere into Silvermoon's world as long as you balance in the sense of fun and finely-aged cheese we have going.
Concepts that could totally find a home include:
- Modern sci-fi: robotics, AI, genetic engineering
- Not-so-modern sci-fi: steampunk, Jules Verne, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Pirates: of the fantasy, sci-fi (space pirates!) or more Caribbean flavors
- Fantastical, dashing nobility
- Politicians, court intrigue, backstabbing dramatics
- Villainy: Snidely Whiplash or Magneto, take your pick of motivations
- Ninjas. Dude, awesome! Ninjas! It's a party!
- Wizardry, sorcery, magic (and any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic)
- Any other concept you can't find a home for anywhere else