Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to THE SHOW MUST GO ON.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

new replynew topicnew poll

BACK IN ACTION!
Mally
Posted: Sep 10 2010, 06:40 PM

YOU LOOK TERRIBLE

Group: MAIN ADMIN.
Member No.: 1

Took me longer that planned, but here we are!

So, what's new? Well, mostly it's just a refocusing and a polishing of what we had before, honestly, as far as storyline goes. But if you have a look around you'll see there's a new character directory, a couple of new settings (Mattressland and Sheets 'N Things), a bit of a revamp of the canon list, and most importantly, a new application.

There were a few reasons why I chose to redo the application, and it mostly amounts to the fact I felt the old application just didn't seem to be getting the job done for whatever reason.

As I want to take this revamp as an opportunity to let everyone reboot themselves a bit if they'd like, and so I'm requesting everyone remake their application in the new format. I'm giving everyone until the 20th to finish. Don't worry if you can't make it in that time, however, because you'll just receive a reminder about it until the end of the month. You can continue to play your characters as normal while you remake your application. When finished, just PM me to look it over.

Owners of canons from the show may notice when they look at the canon list now that their characters no longer have predefined songs. This is another one of those things we decided to redo here you may now pick your own song for show canons. Hopefully this will make a certain some of you happier, as I know this was a concern for a few. =D

Now, after that, where's the soundtrack, you ask? I'm working on that, guys, I swear. Give me a few more days to work out a few kinks and I'll have it up and running for you.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS new replynew topicnew poll

In Character C-Box
no spamming or advertising no guests, accepted characters and members only icon image goes in email/url field

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1226 seconds | Archive