Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages. Board design, graphics, and forums all by staff, do not rip, ask and you shall receive, steal and get shut down.
We are in no way affiliated with the shows, Angel or Buffy. This is for role play purposes only no infringement intended.
Site Rules, please read
Member No.: 1
Joined: 9-March 10
| Disposable Heroes RulesIntroduction
Registration and Application
- This forum is rated NC-17. We do not censor our members and allow for the darker content possible in this genre. If youíre uncertain what classifies as NC-17, please check the MPAA Rating This does mean that all members must be at least 18 years of age.
- These rules may change as the site changes. An announcement will be made if there are changes. All rules are implemented in the best interest of the members!
- If you ever have any questions, just ask! We don't bite. We even have a forum for guests and members to leave questions and suggestion.
- Register with your characterís first and last name, properly capitalized. Correct: Mary Jane; incorrect: MARY JANE or mary jane. Middle names are optional.
- There is no character limit. You may have as many as you like as long as you meet the activity requirement (below).
- Be diverse. If you are planning on making an additional character, consider branching out. Try roleplaying a character that is a different gender, age, ethnicity, or has a different heritage, sexual orientation than you would normally choose.
- Reserve. If you sign up with a canon name, it does not mean that character is reserved for you. If you do not reserve the character within three days, your registered name will be changed. We also purge all registered and unused accounts every thirty days. So if you sign up and never join, then you will be deleted at the next activity check.
- Keep IC and OOC relations separate. Just because a character is rude and obnoxious, it does not mean the player is as well!
- No drama. We are here to role play and enjoy ourselves. Remember: itís a game and everyone is here out of their love for writing!
Out of Character
- No godmoding, powerplaying, or dishonest conduct. Give your partner the chance to respond to your posts appropriately.
- We do not have a word count, however please reciprocate with your partner. Match their quality, not quantity! They will appreciate it. We do have a word counter in order to help members try and stretch their writing skills if they'd like or for posting templates.
- No size zero fonts. This is a writing site; we cannot make proper replies if we cannot read your post!
- Do not harass members to reply to your thread. Itíll make them even less inclined to reply!
- Use a spell-checker. You can use a word processor with a spell-checker, an online tool or download a dictionary for your browser. Firefox and Google Chrome have a spell-checker built in to the browser.
- Use proper grammar. Understand the differences between your and youíre and try to avoid using contractions, for example. Try to challenge yourself to improve your grammar; youíll be glad you did!
- Treat everyone with respect. Even if you dislike someone, you can still be polite.
- Talk to the Staff. If you have a problem with a rule, another member, a thread, or how an event is progressing, please contact an Administrator. The Staff Team is here to help!
- Public figures; so we allow actors/actresses, models are okay. No myspace or band kids. We aren't fond of the twilight crowd or disney kids, but to each their own.
- Realism in PBs please. That means your chosen PB must be within 5 years of your characters age, or apparent age for those non human species.
- Avatars are a max of 100x200 in size, but smaller sizes are fine, too! Signatures should not exceed 300px by 500px wide.
- Post templates are optional. Really they aren't necessary. We don't need all the links to what you are wearing or driving. Describe it. That's what writing is for.
- No offensive or hateful material. Avatars, signatures and tables/ post templates should not contain anything that is vulgar or disrespectful of other peopleís beliefs. Tasteful nudity is alright; so nudity without sexuality.
- Give credit where it is due. If a photo is released under a Creative Commons license requiring you to credit the author, please do so! Not only is it respectful, itís also the law.
Tammi, from RPG-D, wrote these rules!
- Make a minimum of one post every two weeks. If you do not, your account will be at risk for deletion or removal from the active characters list.
- Canon characters must be able to post a MINIMUM of once a week. They must also be capable of posting to the other canon characters and plots. Ignoring plots and other canon characters will result in the removal of your character.
- Post in the Absences Thread if you are going away! You will find it in the Plotting section. Letting staff now if you are going to be away is always good, a post to the rest of the members is thoughtful as well. We donít want to delete you by accident!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums