Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Dark Forest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Free slot...
-Roush
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:14 AM

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Group Icon

Group: Warrior
Member No.: 2,707

Okay, so here is who's available.

Rulindil: Elf Guardian Mage/Psychic. Neutral. Pretty sociable. For hire, but will work for free. Combat Medic or regular doctor role.

Grokin: Vampiric troll/drow thats pretty evil and just wants to convert people to his religion and kill stuff. If you want to fight and kill this guy, I'm up for it, I don't really like him.

Armadillo: A earth ethereal, more or less. Psychic/Earth alchemist. Neutral, very naive and probably willing to follow someone who impresses him enough.

Nybryam: Dragonkin, E-Mage/Druid. Treasure hunter. If you want to go after gold, pick this guy. He's pretty sociable.

Alik: New. Profile not up yet. He's a A'ya sniper. With a working A'ni type gun. See "Wrought Iron Murderer" in Roush's equipment for the general idea. Warrior/Mage. If you wanna cause havoc for the Aesir or need someone dead... Yeah.

I could also do a random-event-type character, if a group of people are up for it.

Anyone interested? Note that it's finals week... You might not get a reply/topic start/join until this coming Monday.
-LaoTzu
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:57 PM

Heretic/Ronin
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,714

I'll take Grokin off your hands after I finish a thread with Luthe.....
-Roush
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:45 AM

Group Icon

Yeah man, I'll have to decline. Sorry. Btw, I think Luthe left your topic.
-Luthe
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:52 AM

One mind, but many hearts.
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 491

Gerrard, Sonnet, Davina, and Caithann's character Barnabus are going on an adventure to recover a magic mirror artifact. It'll be fun stuffs (that's the hope) if you want to toss in one of your good-natured characters with us. Currently we're in Sanctuary.

Lao, you too. We'll need more than one post a month, though. tongue.gif

I poke fun.

I mean it.

I poke fun.
-Roush
Posted: May 4 2012, 10:42 AM

Group Icon

Well Rulindil and Nybryam come to mind. I don't think y'all have a healer, and you have plenty of firepower already. I might join a bit later with Rulindil, then.
-Davina
Posted: May 4 2012, 10:44 AM

Skid marks in a double heart
Group Icon

Group: Elite Psychic
Member No.: 2,745

*eyes Davina....*

*looks up the meaning of Gaurdian Mage*

*looks at Roush*

*looks at Davina*

*looks at Roush*

>.>

No, we don't have a healer at all...
-Roush
Posted: May 4 2012, 11:08 AM

Group Icon

Oh, you changed Davina? She used to be a temple Mage. She had fire and ice, I think.

I can't be expected to keep tabs on your class changes. They are quite frequent. tongue.gif

Still, it'll give them something to talk about.
-Davina
Posted: May 4 2012, 11:30 AM

Skid marks in a double heart
Group Icon

Group: Elite Psychic
Member No.: 2,745

*looks at Roush and thinks... Pot... Kettle*

*gets bored*

*spray bottles*

*floods topic with bunnies*
-Roush
Posted: May 4 2012, 11:46 AM

Group Icon

I don't change classes often. I just have 200 characters. tongue.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

-

This Forum/Skin/Image buttons and all that is Dark Forest is the property of the Dark Forest Community. Any use of any materials on this forum must come with the expressed written permission of all members on this forum. Weapon Icons were from a freeware version of Shinning Force II. This Skin was created by Lumine, especially for all my lovely friends on the forum!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0762 seconds | Archive