InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Dark Forest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

**New and Updated Items**
-Luthe
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 11:46 PM

One mind, but many hearts.
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 491

user posted image
Ancient Ring - Allows the bearer to reset any of his/her abilities that are on cooldown (Teleport, Blood of the Mountain, Alchemist's rank 5 shift, etc.) once per topic.
1000 posts to earn  (new)

user posted image
Icarus Ring - Grants the wearer the ability to cast Levitate, and causes him/her to fall slowly.
350 posts to earn  (changed)

user posted image
Ruby Ring - Wards off dire emotions and evil spirits.  The wearer can choose one of the following spells to resist for the remainder of the topic:  Rage, Famine, Disease, Spore, or Madness.
100 posts to earn  (changed)

user posted image
Illusionist's Gauntlets - These magical gloves contain a focusing gem that allows the wearer to maintain the Psychic Aura ability and still commit to offensive or defensive action.  Gauntlets cannot be worn with rings.
1500 posts to earn  (changed)

user posted image
Power Gauntlets - Gauntlets that emanate the wearer's inner strength, allowing them to create shockwaves when striking with their hands/feet/bodies and makes their strikes five times as devastating.  The gauntlets only activate when the wearer is unarmed.  Gauntlets cannot be worn with rings.
400 posts to earn  (new)

user posted image
Squire's Gloves - You're an equipment mule!  Your character may equip and wield two shields, instead of one.  Gauntlets cannot be worn with rings.
900 posts to earn  (new)
-LaoTzu
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 11:27 AM

Heretic/Ronin
Group Icon

Group: Warrior
Member No.: 2,714

YAY!!!! New shit to tinker with and break!!!
-Chime
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 02:28 PM

Needs more Explosions
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,732

Luthe. Whoever created that Squire's gauntlet please send them my way so I may have their babies.

Nothing says "You got owned" like being defeated by someone who uses two shields and bashes you in the face with them.
Siege
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 02:48 PM

Dark, Light, Neutral, I am all and none
Group Icon

Group: Ex-Staff
Member No.: 1,069

Morganus already traded his rings for the illusionist gloves, hello undetectable Morganus.
-Luthe
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 08:07 PM

Group Icon

The only honest to goodness counter would be a Psychic looking at you and saying, "y'all are hiding your true form, but I don't know what you are besides that".

...Since they can sense Psychic energy now with Detect, and Aura is some hefty telepathic energy.

But yes. Enjoy your overpowered-ness.
-LaoTzu
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 10:45 PM

Heretic/Ronin
Group Icon

Group: Warrior
Member No.: 2,714

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

yay.....even though I haven't decided on one yet....
-Akio Fairchild
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 11:56 PM

Don't tell anyone, but I'm Sashikinaroji~
Group Icon

Group: Dark Mage
Member No.: 1,657

I don't like the new restriction of not being able to wear rings with gauntlets, even though I begrudgingly understand why that is the case and concede that it will not be changed in favor of making people more powerful...
-Kilik
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 12:38 AM

He's a Satyr, like Pan. No, not the flying gay one. Ba~ah
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Member No.: 1,661

you mean to tell me that with combat caster and ancient ring that I can have a master rank alchemist stay shifted for 12 posts.... O.o

Ruby ring and champions seems like it'd be fun to deal with.

Although I'm growing to enjoy the idea of the gauntlets... What's the limit on gauntlets? I'm assuming two to match the rings?
-Luthe
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 01:17 AM

Group Icon

You can wear one gauntlet item, or two rings. You may not wear two gauntlets with two effects. You can wear two with the same effect (non-stacking) if you'd like.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

-

This Forum/Skin/Image buttons and all that is Dark Forest is the property of the Dark Forest Community. Any use of any materials on this forum must come with the expressed written permission of all members on this forum. Weapon Icons were from a freeware version of Shinning Force II. This Skin was created by Lumine, especially for all my lovely friends on the forum!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0846 seconds | Archive