Thougth I should show my KUTA III GB build here too.
This kit was started before my airbrush era, and almost finished.
For some reason I had problems getting the etch in place, and put it aside.
Running a bit short on finished objects this year, I decided to have a go at it again.
So with the help of Gator glue and a lot of determination I got the light protection in place this time.
Now with the etch finally there, I could start painting the camo.
And after some Johnson (Future) I could get the decals on (all 5). :)
The decals went on very nicely, and another layer of Johnson was put on.
After it had dried thoroughly, I started putting small dots of oil color.
Then I used a flat brush to get streaks. Adding a few with a fine brush.
Well, that's where I'm at now.
Next I'll start with some dirt.