Member No.: 46
Joined: 22-March 12
Played by Andrej Pejic
• • • NAME Longfellow, Dominique Alawishis
• • • AGE 21
• • • LINEAGE Human
• • • YEAR Freshman
• • • COURSE Music
• • • RESIDENCE Dominique currently is staying in the tiniest of rooms in the West Dormitory his assigned roommate has yet to be seen and while he is listed on the roster Dominique is enjoying the extra space and time alone.
• • • APPEARANCE A willow of a man Dominique has a very androgynous look to him and has been mistaken for the fairer sex with mixed results on more then one occasion. He has longish platinum blond hair and faded blue eyes giving him a somewhat ghostly look combined with his pale skin.
• • • PERSONALITY A bright fellow with a positive outlook. He sees the beauty and art in almost everything. With a cheerful disposition and almost disarming charm he tends to attract friends which he enjoys greatly. To him bringing a smile to someone is the highlight of any day.
He has an almost insatiable curiosity in regards to art and his true love music. Always willing to experiment with the media anyway he can. But he can also be a bit of a realist about things when needed.
He has little mind for the social norms and has trouble fitting into the lines drawn by society at times. With a bit of a hedonistic streak to him he tries to enjoy all life has to offer.
• • • LIKES + Music of all sort + The sound of rain + The closeness of a dear friend + Time alone to collect all the thoughts in his head and put them to page + New experiences
• • • DISLIKES - Being labeled (because it places limits on what you can be) - Jocks and other might makes right sorts - Rejection
• • • RELATIONS Lisa Longfellow, Mother, 42 Jacob Longfellow, Father 50 Mark Longfellow, Bother 19
• • • BACKSTORY Dominique was born on the mid ocean as his parents traveled from their native Australia to the US. At the youngest age there was something odd about Dominique he had almost an obsession with sounds of all sorts. While not fully understood he shows signs of Synesthesia although the exact type is not fully understood he has in later years described it as a mixing of sound and touch. So it is not shock to anyone that he developed a love for music. He would spend most of his early years learning any instrument put in front of him.
But his family was not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. Simple carpenter his farther had no real means to push his school and relayed on the kindness of others to get Dominique the education he so craved. It was a lucky break that a scholarship was found that would allow him to get full schooling for a degree in music studies. But he would have to go all the way to Massachusetts. It was this twist of fate that has brought Dominique to Arkham. He has come with only two goals in mind. To learn as much as he can in his field and to enjoy his time in this new place. This will be his first time out in the world alone and far away from his parents or anyone he knows.
( AND YOU ARE? ) Saice ( HOW OLD ARE YOU? ) 38 ( HOW CAN WE REACH YOU? ) Email ( ANYTHING ELSE? ) ia ia cthulhu fhtagn!