Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Koopatorivm. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

What did you do this weekend?
TacoIggy
Posted: Nov 24 2011, 02:56 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (MetalMario69 @ Nov 22 2011, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (TacoIggy @ Oct 23 2011, 10:14 PM)
Okay buckaroos, listen up. Sarge and Shay have careers now so forgive them if moderating a dead mario fan board isn't on their to-do list. Get off their grill. They were awesome admins back in the day but they don't have the time or interest to do this anymore.  Things change.

So, all you gonna do is let other people post non-sense stuffs on here now that the admins is gone? This is gonna be anarchy!

What do you expect me or anyone to do about it? You're not exactly helping by bitching and whining. The two admins, as I said, are gone due to real life. And there's no mods on here anymore. I was a Kboard mod (and briefly admin) back on the original forums but those powers didn't transfer over to the new board. So, there's no one to moderate this place anymore. Sorry bub.

People like you would've been banned within a week due to sheer annoyance back in the old days, so for your own sake don't wish too hard that things were like they used to be and the admins were still around. Go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, I'll stop being a dick towards your revival attempt, but don't fucking complain about Sarge and Shay anymore.

God I'm too old to argue with children on the internet anymore.
MetalMario69
Posted: Nov 24 2011, 04:51 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 38

QUOTE (TacoIggy @ Nov 24 2011, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (MetalMario69 @ Nov 22 2011, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (TacoIggy @ Oct 23 2011, 10:14 PM)
Okay buckaroos, listen up. Sarge and Shay have careers now so forgive them if moderating a dead mario fan board isn't on their to-do list. Get off their grill. They were awesome admins back in the day but they don't have the time or interest to do this anymore.  Things change.

So, all you gonna do is let other people post non-sense stuffs on here now that the admins is gone? This is gonna be anarchy!

What do you expect me or anyone to do about it? You're not exactly helping by bitching and whining. The two admins, as I said, are gone due to real life. And there's no mods on here anymore. I was a Kboard mod (and briefly admin) back on the original forums but those powers didn't transfer over to the new board. So, there's no one to moderate this place anymore. Sorry bub.

People like you would've been banned within a week due to sheer annoyance back in the old days, so for your own sake don't wish too hard that things were like they used to be and the admins were still around. Go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, I'll stop being a dick towards your revival attempt, but don't fucking complain about Sarge and Shay anymore.

God I'm too old to argue with children on the internet anymore.

Fine. Then, I have nothing more to say to them. But, if you don't want to be annoyed, then leave me alone. All of the things that annoys you is your problem. But, I still don't know exactly what your problem is. The thing is you guys have good discussions on such games like Super Mario Galaxy 2. Why not talk about other games? What's wrong with that? I'm trying to make it look interesting, but not the way that you would think. I never intend to harm anybody. You're the one who start the fire by being disrespectful to me instead of being helpful. Instead of welcoming me, you guys bash me like I'm some kinda n00b or bad guy. Is this how you show respect in this.... website and to other people? I do understand that you some problems with me. So, here's what can do for yourself. If you don't want more of this nonsense and don't wanna argue with me, then don't. Leave me alone and let me do what I'm best at. Honestly, All the post I made wasn't that bad. The only problem about my posts is you and the other guys are bitching about. "Sheer annoyance?" Only a 2-year-old would make that kinda rule. Allow me to correct you on the banning part. "People like you should be banned within a week due to" severe harassment to other people like me. Come to think of it, I'll admit that I did harass two other people like the admins, so I'm going to stop right now. Besides, I have nothing against them anyway.

Now, I know that I don't wish to revive this place, but I also don't wish to be insulted by you. Like I said, leave me alone so we can live our peaceful lives. However, if you still want to continue arguing with me, I'm pretty sure you'll make quite an interest of your own. But, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore after the way you treated me. I'm sorry that there's things that could've work out for the both of us. Now, I gonna do my business. In case you haven't notice, I have a real life too. I have grass to cut, pick out the garbage, spend a wonderful thanksgiving at my cousins house, finish my argument report for my communication class, finish my presentation for my music class, and get set to graduate from college in Spring.
The Iron Fjord
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 06:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 57

Define "non-sense stuffs".
TacoIggy
Posted: Nov 26 2011, 10:34 PM

Oh god that's way too long to read. I'll just say cool story bro and ride off into the sunset.

user posted image
MetalMario69
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 02:48 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TacoIggy @ Nov 26 2011, 10:34 PM)
Oh god that's way too long to read. I'll just say cool story bro and ride off into the sunset.

user posted image

My point is you're the reason why I'm complaining about. You're always sarcastic.
MetalMario69
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 02:51 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Iron Fjord @ Nov 25 2011, 06:29 PM)
Define "non-sense stuffs".

Posts that doesn't follow the topic.
TacoIggy
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 03:27 AM

QUOTE (MetalMario69 @ Nov 27 2011, 02:48 AM)
My point is you're the reason why I'm complaining about.  You're always sarcastic.

Cool summary bro. Glad we got our feelings on the table, now let's hug it out like men.

user posted image
The Iron Fjord
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 04:15 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 57

I like Taco's sarcasm, it makes me smile!

On topic, I washed dishes all weekend, and put the finishing touches on an essay I was working on.

Oh yeah! I also set up my new bed. It's totally bitchin', because it's a double bed bunk (double bed on the bottom, single on the top).
« Next Oldest | General | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7809 seconds | Archive