[dohtml]<centeR><div style="width:400px;"><div style="height: 200px; background-image:url(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw476jlMPl1qbjan0o1_500.gif);"> </div><div style="text-align:justify;">firstly thanks for checking it out! it’s a little bit of a big request but none of it’s concrete. this is just kinda my brain child with having nothing to do now college is out! it’s a mash up of all generations of skins
, but without the storm and the powers, obviously. basically they’re a group of friends that are just becoming adults and are probably going a little off the rails. there’ll be sex, drugs, alcohol, all that fun stuff. so yep, ages are open just don’t go crazy so maybe keep it between 17 and 21. if you’ve got an older charrie maybe they could be a parent of one of the kids or a sibling they bribe or blackmail into getting them beer or giving them a place to crash? i imagine just like in real life not all the charries are going to get along all the time so there’ll be fights and arguements and shizzle. oh also if you want to change the gender of the character that’s completely fine, everything about them is open i’ve just given basic bios of their personality and stuff like their characters from their shows. also if you do take one, make the effort to try and plot with everybody involved, it’ll be more fun like that (:! oh oh oh also, just because the characters were banging on their shows or whatever doesn’t mean they have to be in the group because that’d be all awkward with the crossovers. <p>
Effy Stonem/Scarlett Carlyle
- eighteen - college student - Her troublesome ways and antics led to her mother sending her from England to live with her father in Ashwick. Being that her father is constantly busy with work, she feels that she must be bad in order to get any attention from him. She enjoys sneaking out of the house to go clubbing, going out at night and partying, wearing skimpy outfits. She skirts into the darker side of her personality frequently and uses that to persuade others to cause mischief too. One of the darkest members and heaviest users of the group.- FAWN FRANCIS (pb: kaya scodelario) - lizzeh
.<p>Freddy McClair/Luke Gallagher – age - local –
The attractive skater that everyone wants to date. He happily skates around, smoking weed with his mates, and partying. He is sometimes forced into acting as leader of the group and is for the most part, reliable in a crisis. In any other situation however he is often the first to give up but bounces back quickly with a nudge from his friends. Has the reputation of being a local heart throb. - open<p>
James Cook/Rudy Wade
– twenty – college student - He’s charismatic, funny and can handle a lot of alcohol- and heaven knows what else. He's outgoing, extremely slovenly and usually in a good mood. He loves to have a good time and is always the life and soul of any party. He’s constantly on the lookout for a new fuck buddy. However, all his partying can sometimes get out of hand because he does not always know when to stop, and he has an extremely unpredictable temper that frequently leads him into trouble. Fulfills the role of the childish, sex-obsessed member of the group and has an endless stream of filth which he shares with the others much to their chagrin and disgust.
- MALACHI WATE (pb: david henrie) - caseyy!
Katie Fitch/Alisha Bailey
– seventeen – HS student - Initially seems to be very manipulative and very outspoken, seemingly using people for her own gain. However she is actually very insecure and afraid of being alone, thus she tries to cover this up by acting nasty towards everyone and attempting to control everybody. A typical party goer, often hits nightclubs with the intention of seducing men.- ARIZONA TYSON (pb: liz gillies) - emmalee
Jonah ‘JJ’ Jones/Simon Bellamy
– twenty – college student - He is well spoken and extremely good at math, science and many other academic subjects, but lacks basic social skills. He has high-functioning autism and also seeking help for his recent bouts of rage and his confusion about his life and friends. Tries hard to be accepted which only fuels other’s suspicions he’s a little odd. He’s a shy, twitchy sci-fi geek who is constantly the butt of everyone else's jokes but is actually a valid and loved member of the group.– KASPER COHEN (pb: matthew hitt) - boof
Sidney ‘Sid’ Jenkins/Ed Newman
– nineteen - college student - The unlucky virgin, often left in the shadow of the other guys in the group. He is frequently unlucky: losing an expensive amount of weed, getting beaten up, getting urinated on by a dog and a homeless person. He is the nice guy of the group and one of the loyalist in the group despite the rest of them frequently abusing it. He’s also very intelligent but underachieves in school because he is easily distracted. Very laid back for the most part but does lose his temper when pushed. – ELLIOTT FORBES (pb: max thieriot) - lizzeh
<p>Tony Stonem/Nathan Young – age – He’s outspoken, rude, mischievous and morally flexible, and has a habit of verbally abusing everyone around him - even people that he cares for. He is self-absorbed, selfish, impulsive and incapable of taking anything short of a direct attempt on his life seriously. His abrasive personality means that he's often the subject of others' ridicule and abuse. However, he almost completely lacks the capacity to feel embarrassment, shame or emotional pain from such attacks and will quite happily shrug them off. There is a dark side to his personality, however. The flip side of his charm and self-confidence is an arrogant belief in his own superiority, but no one seems to notice. Teachers, friends' parents, schoolmates and girls all idolise him, despite his sociopathic tendencies and the cruel games he plays with his family and friends, in particular those closest to him. – reserved for thumps!
Olivia ‘Liv’ Malone/Kelly Bailey
– twenty – college student – She wades in fist first. Her attitude is her suit of armour, accessorised with enough gold jewellery to really do some harm, and acrilycs that could have your eyes out. Behind that veneer though, she’s got a heart of gold and is fiercely loyal. She does have a sensitive side, showing concern for the other members of the group when the time calls for it. She is one of the main party animals of the group and probably one of the most impulsive. If there’s one of the group that a person really doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of, it’s probably her. – SIOBHAN MULDREW (pb: teyana taylor) - aubs
<p>Francesca ‘Frankie’ Fitzgerald/Eva Lee
– age – She’s a rebellious tough girl with “fuck you" attitude. She finds comfort in the art that she illegally creates all over the town. Known for rebelling against authority, she speaks the truth and doesn't hold back, to the expense of everybody involved. She was originally a lone wolf but is now becoming more headstrong and quite flirty with more confident. Spent literally all of her high school days in detention and has an odd fascination with fire and dystopias. Fears being part of a group and her increasing popularity will make her lose her individual image and personality. – open
Grace Blood/Tammy Lane
– eighteen – college student - She’s frequently thought of as the stereotypical good girl of the group, but constantly attempts to break that image. This desire to reject the rich good girl image is driving her to show her wilder side including her penchant for shoplifting and doing drugs. Her family are incredibly wealthy so she’s been raised with a silver spoon in her mouth to be a prim and proper young woman. Her parents are incredibly overbearing which she’s constantly worried about trying to fit in without disobeying her parents.
– HARLEY MALONE (pb: jessica sula) - taylor mcfly
<p>so i just copied and pasted most of these bios off wikis and stuff so if they're a little bit cheesy or have random references, that's why. drop me a message on here or aim me lizzehrascal if you've got any questions or anything! oh also i was thinking that these are just the main players of the group but there could be acquaintances/siblings of the members that hang out with them.