It is the year 2091, the 100 year anniversary of Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts. Very few thing about such things, though. It's been so long, after all. Despite Harry's death, Voldemort eventually faded and died as well, and the wizarding world has slowly recovered until the newest generation thinks very little of things like war or danger: they've grown up in a safe world.
Slytherin :: 75
Gryffindor :: 90
Hufflepuff :: 70
Ravenclaw :: 65
August 26 - September 1, 2091
Weather is sticky and humid and it is obviously still summer. Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. Nights beginning to be tolerable. Highs around 85, lows around 70.
Canon © J. K. Rowling
Characters © Respective Owners
Graphics © Admins
Side-bar © Roswenth
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Administrators | Moderator | Unsorted |
Slytherin Student | Slytherin Prefect | Slytherin Professor
Gryffindor Student | Gryffindor Prefect | Gryffindor Professor
Hufflepuff Student | Hufflepuff Prefect | Hufflepuff Professor
Ravenclaw Student | Ravenclaw Prefect | Ravenclaw Professor