welcome to chimera!

CHIMERA is a riddle-era roleplay.

It is currently October of 1942, three years after the beginning of WWII and Grindelwald's war.

We are accepting canons and originals.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

MOVED
CHIME HAS MOVED! Follow us!

add reply
New Poll

there's a dragon blowing fire in my ventricles, betty!!!
Zamira Gulch
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 11:27 AM

played by bez -------------------- 6th year
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 79

Perched precariously on the top of a ladder that seemed Hogwarts answer to safety regulations, all knotted wood and warped steps, Zamira couldn't help but grin a little as she looked back over the hall and wobbled dangerously. It didn't help the danger factor that her mouth was full of pins and that her wand was tucked under one armpit, but she was a particularly fearless individual, and she sort of enjoyed the thrill from being up so high and precarious. Still, she had work to be doing, not sights to be seeing: turning back to the stage, she finished pinning up the bunting that had taken her the better part of an hour and finally descended the steps again.

Taking a moment to admire her work, she called across the hall to Betty, waving her wand to put a little more sparkle in the MISTER HOGWARTS 1942 banner that was currently glittering away on the stage backdrop.
"Looks good, doesn't it?" She laughed a little, much freer in expression and generally more cheerful when around her fellow journalist.

Crossing back to her and taking a look at the entry and score sheets littering the judging table, she couldn't help but roll her eyes as she caught sight of Rudolf brand's entry again. He really was incredibly pompous. It would have been sickening if it wasn't so funny. "I think I'm going to vote zero on every single one of Brand's rounds, just to see how he'll react," she commented, absently, and grinned a little at her friend. "How long before the audience starts filtering in?"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options
add reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1020 seconds | Archive
something wicked skinned by novia of rcr and shadowplay