welcome to chimera!

CHIMERA is a riddle-era roleplay.

It is currently October of 1942, three years after the beginning of WWII and Grindelwald's war.

We are accepting canons and originals.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

MOVED
CHIME HAS MOVED! Follow us!

add reply
New Poll

all things said and done, + paisleyface/open later
Priscilla Brand
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 01:15 AM

played by kat -------------------- 5th year
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 190

Today was an extra special day, although Priscilla Brand was perhaps the only person who was quite aware of that fact. She had spent the previous three hours sitting in front of her mirror, painstakingly setting each pin curl into place to procure the absolute perfect coif. Her outfit reflected the meticulously crafted exterior, perhaps more so than usual for the purpose of the said outfit. This was the day Priscilla Brand was going to win over Kennilworthy Whisp once and for all. He may have been distracted by that servant girl, but once he realized he could have cake (instead of that measly crumbly pastry Gwendolyn Morgan equaled in Prissy's head), Kennilworthy would surely cast Morgan aside and realize his full potential as boyfriend to Priscilla Brand.

It was only a matter of making the first move.

Priscilla had been sitting in the crowd, carefully watching the entirety of the Gobstones tournament. She clapped when appropriate, flashing a smile every now and then at the debonaire Gryffindor, careful to never let her gaze linger. It was the woman's job to create tasteful opportunity for flirtation, after all. But Kennilworthy was a sharp lad. He'd pick up on her visual stimulus surely, and whisk her away into the nearest corridor. ... Perhaps. Priscilla wasn't so sure. And so when the match ended, she carefully maneuvered her way to the Whisp male's side, gently touching him on the elbow. "You play brilliantly, Kennilworthy.", Priscilla cooed, flashing pearly whites just slightly. "You'll have to teach me some time? ... I'd love a personal lesson."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options
add reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1164 seconds | Archive
something wicked skinned by novia of rcr and shadowplay