seventh year – Slytherin – pureblood (although really you can change any of that)
• He comes from a modest pureblood family, and is the youngest of three siblings. His two older siblings (two brothers) have clearly graduated Hogwarts and have moved into wizardry professions. All three Warrington children have been in the Slytherin house, as has their mother and father. So clearly, there was a huge pressure from within the family for all the children to be in that house. Luckily they all succeeded. If one had been a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, they would have been shunned. Ravenclaws are tolerated but still looked down upon.
• His family life is rather intense. Call it high pressured, needing to do something and be someone, although that is mostly a lie that the Warrington family keeps quiet. They aren’t prominent in society or wealthy but they try to act like it. They always have. This particular son however never played along well. He didn’t act uptight or rude. He has a rather soft side; he just couldn’t show it around his family. It was a hard time growing up.
• He does not care about social groups or blood types – even though his family insists he should. His brothers were bullies and loved to call muggleborns, mudbloods. His mother and father insist he needs to marry a pureblood girl and having friends that are anything but pureblooded is unacceptable. Again, he doesn’t seem to be following that well. He just wants to get along with everyone. Even with a disturbed past, he doesn’t let that hurt his present and potential future.
• He's an average student. He doesn’t like school exactly but he’s not horrible at it. It’s just…boring to him, which is odd because of what he wants to do. He’s got a natural talent for History of Magic and Ancient Runes, much like Lucy. His true aspiration is to own his own bookstore, but working at Flourish and Blotts Bookseller would work too. But working or owning a bookstore isn’t helpful when you are trapped in Charms or Transfiguration or Herbology. He likes reading the books, but his memory of facts and ideas is lacking most of the time.
• He and Lucy aren’t in the same year, and they don’t really run in the same circles actually, but they DO know each other quite a bit. Thank his love of books and Lucy’s love of being in the library. I’m thinking they ran into each other too many times in her third year (his fourth) that they couldn’t help but start talking finally. And up until now they have just been good friends and really good study buddies. Lucy maybe had a crush on him during her fourth year even…but kept it all to herself. After awhile…she forgot about it and thought he wasn’t interested either. So she went back to her books.
• But he didn’t. Well turns out HE did like her. He just…wasn’t good about girls. So for the past few years they have been good friends and nothing else. Every day is one step closer to him being graduated and not having a chance to tell her or worse…someone else getting to Lucy before him! Can he get past the awkwardness and get her head out of the books! And what would his family think of a Ravenclaw!! O.o
• Need more info? Contact me! pm, aim (padawanpadme92), msn (ask!), I’ve got them all!
I wouldn’t mind his PB being Ben Barnes (XP) but you can change that if you think someone is better. Any other comments, questions, or thoughts….ASK!!!Lucy profile here!
for you to read!