welcome to chimera!

CHIMERA is a riddle-era roleplay.

It is currently October of 1942, three years after the beginning of WWII and Grindelwald's war.

We are accepting canons and originals.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

MOVED
CHIME HAS MOVED! Follow us!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
New Poll

i have heard the languages of the apocalypse, gumme
John Homme
Posted: Feb 13 2012, 09:49 PM

played by taylor -------------------- 7th year
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw
Member No.: 55

Listening quietly, understanding as he always seemed, regardless of who was talking to him, John nodded slightly. His problem had been quite the opposite though, and as he thought again about how late he would have to stay up to finish his homework, he wanted to let out a groan. However, he kept quiet and still for some time, uncertain what to say or ask that wouldn't be intrusive. "Is that meant to be finished soon then?" he asked, as though he'd been looking forward to it. Truth be told though, the paper had always made him nervous, even if he'd no good reason for it; he'd never been noticed by schools' junior journalists before, and couldn't think of any reason he would be now.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
^
Zamira Gulch
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 03:32 AM

played by bez -------------------- 6th year
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 79

"Mm," she replied, toying with the ends of her hair for lack of anything else to do with her hands. She wasn't of a nervous disposition, she just preferred to have something to do - it stopped her from going to take another cigarette, and she couldn't just smoke her way through her whole packet in one evening. It wasn't exactly easy to get hold of them in Hogwarts, and even less when the majority were being packaged up to send to the troops on the front line. As someone who cared almost nothing for the ongoing wars - though she would never say so out loud - it was a dreadful inconvenience to her.

"It looks to be a reasonable issue, I guess. Between Betty's ridiculousness and the gobstones tournament, it might even run to popularity." Arching her eyebrows and shrugging again, she grinned at him a little. "I only wish something actually interesting would happen around here. You know, between the petty wars between houses." It wasn't her fault that she didn't know how prophetic this would be in the coming months.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 
add reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0698 seconds | Archive
something wicked skinned by novia of rcr and shadowplay