welcome to chimera!

CHIMERA is a riddle-era roleplay.

It is currently October of 1942, three years after the beginning of WWII and Grindelwald's war.

We are accepting canons and originals.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

MOVED
CHIME HAS MOVED! Follow us!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
New Poll

as to me directing like flame its eyes, nate
Nathaniel Ulby
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 02:27 AM

played by pip -------------------- 4th year
Group Icon

Group: Hufflepuff
Member No.: 327

He thought it was a good thing when she frowned, that he'd managed to fluster her enough that she'd just leave him alone already and let him cut class in peace. But, unfortunately, Nate was about to learn that Betty Braithwaite was not so easily avoided when she had her mind set on something, even if it was something so stupid as to make him appreciate a kiss from here.

It was especially unfortunate because he never would, because it was pretty much guaranteed to end with a trip to the Hospital Wing for Nate and whatever it was that Betty saw in Dawlish for her. Ick.

"Never said I was an expert, did I?" he shot back, forcing his own grin despite the fact that she was still far too close for him to feel comfortable with any of this. Of course, it never crossed his mind that this might be how the girls he whistled at in the hallways felt, or the way he'd made Dieter Nettles feel when he'd walked in on her with her blouse halfway unbuttoned.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 
add reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0787 seconds | Archive
something wicked skinned by novia of rcr and shadowplay