Last 10 Posts [ In reverse order ]
||Posted on Jul 27 2011, 12:06 PM
||Posted on Jul 27 2011, 11:59 AM
Popularity may be a contest at some schools, but here at Hogwarts? It's a Gryffindor dictatorship. These girls are the cat's meow- perfect fashion, perfectly coiffed tresses, and any boy they want. Priscilla Brand, Betty Braithwaite, and Cynthia Wood complete the trifecta known throughout the school as "The Porcelains", who rule the school with an iron fist. Fashion trends are set; no one can be an official couple without these girl's approval. Gossip takes purest form here, and perhaps none are quite so catty and vicious as The Porcelains. Others long to join- but thanks to the general sorority-like nature of The Porcelains, entrance is exclusive. Only the girl who brings the Queen Bee the best piece of gossip wins entrance into the
warm, loveable group. It's a position a thousand girls would kill for!
In addition to automatic prestige and popularity, inclusion in the Porcelains holds a number of advantages. They determine the school "blacklist," so to speak, and anyone on the list is designated to be socially excluded - and sanctioned to be bullied and pranked. Charming in their own way, they have cultivated their own set of valuable connections throughout the school, so that there is always a willing tutor to help them with their homework, and always a hot-headed boy willing to defend their honor. (Cue The Nerd Squad and The Pranksters!) After all, who wouldn't want to date a Porcelain?
Anyone taking up a character will be automatically included in catty drama, scandalous gossip, and lots of cheerful backstabbing. So come on, you know you want to apply!
fifth year – muggleborn- queen bee
- absolutely filthy rich.
- damsel-in-distress symptoms- adores being taken care of, and letting strong, strapping boys do things for her.
- is a terrible tease, and a bit of an attention whore.
- depends almost entirely on her brother; has no qualms about running to Rudolf Brand if someone starts pestering her.
- feels entitled to take whatever she wants; if she doesn't get it, she'll make a terrible fuss.
- current roommates with betty and cynthia- COLD WAR IN DORM.
- recently took over Queen Bee role from Cynthia in a mean girl coup d'etat style
- played by Kat
play by. dianna agron
fifth year – halfblood – the recently deposed queen
- enthusiastic quidditch player
- vivacious, passionate, sociable, humorous
- a tendency to harbor grudges; manipulative, and set on revenge
- victim of a vicious rumour, as written by betty. (roommate since first year)
- as a result, recently lost the privilege of being Queen Bee to Priscilla Brand
- outwardly maintains that she carries no grudge, but secretly hell-bent on getting revenge on the both of them.
- played by ________________
suggested play-by nataliya piro.
fifth year –halfblood – the gossipmonger
- notorious journalist in training, infamous at Hogwarts for her gossipy, slandering stories
- nosiness has a tendency to get her in trouble with authority
- formerly best friends with Cynthia- roommates with Priscilla and Cynthia, and supports whichever side wins the bid for Queen Bee
- shallow, feminine, cheerfully amoral in terms of ruining reputations
- has a fiery on-and-off relationship with Dawlish
- later matures into a more concerned reporter, helping to cover the Chamber of Secrets attacks
- played by lacy
play-by anna jagodinska .
gryffindor - 5th year - pureblood
- rejected by pureblood friends after being sorted into gryffindor
- absolutely desperate to find somewhere to fit into
- willing to do anything to hang out with the Porcelains
- from a lower class pureblood family
- extremely intelligent, though pretends not to be in order to fit in better
- an excellent pretender- though the Porcelains may put her through hell, she does it all with a smile.
- excellent seamstress- makes many of her own robes
suggested playby is julija steponaviciute.
gryffindor- 4th- muggleborn
- wealth comparable to the Brands
- mini-priscilla, in terms of looks and attitude
- ambitions to one day take over the porcelains- eventually sides with Cynthia
- quiet- overhears and spreads a lot of gossip that she uses to her advantage
- tries to pit betty and priscilla against each other
- uses her look of innocence to get out of trouble
suggested playby is anna sophia robb .