Title: LACY'S MAILBOX
William Wagstaff - February 9, 2012 04:14 AM (GMT)
Margot Droope - February 14, 2012 06:52 AM (GMT)
Lucy Agrippa - February 15, 2012 12:17 AM (GMT)
LOVE ME (AKA EMILY <3)
Miriam Strout - February 15, 2012 03:55 AM (GMT)
Oh dear Merlin ... It's Lacy. The head honcho herself. The ever brilliant and always in touch. The daunting. The miraculous. The hot piece of woman who will hopefully forgive this arbitrarily horrible punctuation. COLONEL MUSTARD.
Colonel Mustard: Did the chloroform work?
Liberty: Sir, yes, sir!
Colonel Mustard: At ease, soldier!
Liberty: Permission to retrieve the whipped cream, sir?
Colonel Mustard: Permission granted.
Oh Lacy, dear La-la-la-la-la-Lacy (YOUR NAME, IT IS LIKE A SONG THE HEAVENS SING!) I love you so.
In handy, numbered format, I will tell you why.
1. Colonel Mustard. Duh. Do you see that smug bastard in the picture up there? Brilliant, man.
2. Your name. Dude. LACY. It reminds me of that sexytime lingerie. Mhm.
3. CHIME. Yeah, I have chime disease, and I gotta say, it's pretty bitchin', at least as far as diseases go. Anyhoo, Chimera is a wonderful, wonderful place and I know I'm not the most active member because of reasons I won't clutter your valentine with, BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. And as you are the head honcho/person/admin/thing, I love you so much.
4. Your writing. Man, I don't know. I am forever intimidated by you because you are just a writing god. That is all. I can't even verbalize how I feel about your writing. KEYBOARDSMASH.
5. You're brilliant. I mean, you go to Berkeley, man. Did you know that it's rated one of the top 10 hipster schools in the U.S.?! And barring that, it's just a very hard college to get in to, first off, and very respected.
6. And you just crack me up all day everyday, no big deal or anything. Everywhere on the site: cbox, OOC, IC - I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT, but you do. And that's make makes you so awesome. ;)
Happy Valentine's Day, Lacy! <3
Damocles Belby - February 15, 2012 04:43 AM (GMT)
Otis Bagman - February 15, 2012 04:46 AM (GMT)
Dai Llewellyn - February 15, 2012 05:00 AM (GMT)
jsyk, if we were ever to hang out i hope with all my heart that it would beHERE!!!!!
my love for you and your characters is about as big as the big pineapple AND MAYBE EVEN BIGGER!!!
which is pretty damn big, in case you didn't already realise.
honestly, i can't even begin to put into words how incredible you are, and how amazing everything you have done with chime is.
you are by no means a RASCAL
or a FIEND
or a MONSTER
or an ABOMONATION
or anything else that needs to be YELLED ABOUT ANGRILY, GRR!!!
on the contrary, you are BEAUTIFUL
and ILYHAPPY VALENTINES DAY LACY, LOVE ALI!!!
Augusta Selwyn - February 15, 2012 05:39 AM (GMT)
AND OF COURSE,
Lisette Scamander - February 15, 2012 05:57 AM (GMT)
you are a WINNER. i couldn't ask for a better
friend. i hope you know how much i admire your
writing, characters, and plots, and i also think
you are pretty cool as well. you are the best
admin i have ever met, and your creativity
literally astounds me pm daily. so lucky to
have you in my life. DON'T LEAVE.
Morven Flint - February 15, 2012 12:33 PM (GMT)
A picture is worth a thousand words, so...
ANYWAY, you are fabulous and dedicated and GODLIKE, and here's a picture of a much cuter pug and some glitter text, to balance out the creepiness above:LOVE, NICOLExoxo
Foras Rosier - February 15, 2012 05:57 PM (GMT)
(you knew this was coming)oh lacy lacy lacy. where would i be without you. probably floundering around on neopets still or maybe even having given up on role playing completely and done something useful with my life instead. regardless, i'm not going to use my space to gush about past times, but you are the light to my life and the reason i cut off a hand at the wrist. it has been delightful knowing you, and knowing too much about youxoxoxo bez
* Hosted for free by InvisionFree