BorneoGeeX

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BorneoGeeks. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[wts] Thermalright SP-97, RM200
soulfly
Posted: Mar 21 2005, 06:48 PM

Just Started

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

user posted image
Main product page: http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_product_sp97.htm
Motherboard compatibility: http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_su...rboard_sp97.htm

Thermalright SP-97 package for sale. Item is including:
- complete box package (heatsink, fan retention clips, original backplate assembly, thermal paste)
- neo backplate
- 92mm Delta Senseflow/Focus Flow
Thermal paste, 8cm fan retention clip and original backplate was left untouched. I only use the heatsink, 9cm fan retention clip and neo backplate for my rig.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Temperature screenie:
user posted image
BIOS set Vcore : 1.75v
Fan : Thermaltake Smart Case Fan 2 9cm
Fan speed : FULL

I've been using it for around 3 months only. Reason of selling is because I'm moving to different platform.

Letting go at RM200 for the whole package. Not selling separetly if possible. SP-97 and neo backplate must go together. Please do not compare the price with SI-97 because the material is different. Plus, this heatsink is more secure in term of installation because it is a bolt-through motherboard type. For Pos Laju, just add extra RM10.

Not letting go at any lower price. Higher offer is most welcome.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1717 seconds | Archive

Skin Copyright to SyringeX of the IF Skin Zone