InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BODAZEY PERSIAN FORUM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bookmark BODAZEY'S Forum.

WWW.BODAZEY.COM
Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

presidential debate
Idean
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 04:02 PM

Honored 'Roonie

Group: Iroonie Member
Member No.: 23

anyone watchin the debate tonight?

also just wanted to let u know that 35 children died in baghdad tonight, good goin and end yourself.... 2finger.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Idean
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 04:03 PM

Honored 'Roonie

*good goin george....do us all a favor and end yourself* 2finger.gif

--------------------
user posted image
hoopgrl16
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 08:58 PM

Veteran 'Roonie

Member No.: 21

I'm watching right now...Kerry is speaking pretty well so far. I am a bit frusterated about how he keeps saying, "Well I would have done this, and I would have done that..." well ya know what, it already happened, why doesn't he talk more about what he's GOING to do rather than what he would have done. It's just a waste of time telling people what he would have done because what he would have done didn't happen...it's in the past now he needs to talk about the future.
Idean
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 09:23 PM

Honored 'Roonie

well we already know that bush f*cked up, so why not give kerry a chance?

--------------------
user posted image
Idean
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 09:35 PM

Honored 'Roonie

i would have to say bush lost this debate biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
hoopgrl16
Posted: Oct 1 2004, 06:51 AM

Veteran 'Roonie

Maybe people will give him a chance if he spends time talking about what he WILL do as a president as opposed to what he WOULD have done if he were president. Like I said, no use talking about the past, talk about that future...

"Mooooolahs..." Haha, that was funny!
Idean
Posted: Oct 1 2004, 12:50 PM

Honored 'Roonie

ummm he clearly laid out his plan for iraq several times in the past and during the debate, did u not watch?
according to the CNN/USA Today/Gallup post-debate poll, kerry won the debate.
so u still think kerry isn't the lesser of the evils eh? every word that comes out of bush's mouth is a lie. He's not as educated as kerry.
If Bush gets re-elected then i'm convinced that the majority of Americans are ignorant idiots 1-MZ.gif ahahahah khak to saret

--------------------
user posted image
hoopgrl16
Posted: Oct 1 2004, 03:05 PM

Veteran 'Roonie

Umm ok Idean, if you think that way, then why don't you do yourself a favor and move far, far, far away where everyone has the same opinion as you and you are always right. I don't like Bush or Kerry, but it's not fair for you to say that about people who vote for Bush. Everyone has their own reasons for making the choices that they do and you can't do a damn thing about it, so just get over it or get out.
Idean
Posted: Oct 1 2004, 09:48 PM

Honored 'Roonie

oh shutup, u sound like those patriotic white trash americans who are like "you're either with us or against us!" or..."if u dont like it, leave!" Maybe, just maybe if u werent raised in america you would know better. sooo, just face that george bush is a lying sack of racist sh*t and like my dad always tells me "educate your self"
loser

--------------------
user posted image
Idean
Posted: Oct 1 2004, 10:56 PM

Honored 'Roonie

lol thats "yourself"

--------------------
user posted image
hoopgrl16
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 12:33 AM

Veteran 'Roonie

Umm, Idean you need to relax, lol take it easy for real. I am just saying that sitting here criticizing other people is no way to get your point across. You just sound like an angry son of a bitch who complains about everything and yet does nothing to help the situation. I never said anything about, "you're either with us or against us." I said if you are so unhappy with everything here, and you hate living here so much then leave. I didn't even mean it in a snotty way. Honestly, if you really are that unhappy then move away...seriously. By the way, why are you always so bloody defensive? It's like even if I agree with you, you still have to argue back just for the sake of arguing. I don't get it... unsure.gif Oh and by the way...is there something wrong with being patriotic? I think its very disrespectful of you to shun someone just because they have pride in their country. Being patriotic doesn't mean you have to agree with everything your government or president does. And yes Idean, I was born and raised here in America...personally I don't think that's a bad thing and you have no right to be so condescending. Maybe I wasn't born in Iran like you, but just because I am American doesn't mean I am ignorant or "white trash". Hmm, did you ever think about coming to your own conclusions about things instead of quoting daddy joon?
Idean
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 03:19 PM

Honored 'Roonie

no, but being more american does make u more ignorant. lol-sign.gif

--------------------
user posted image
hoopgrl16
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 04:35 PM

Veteran 'Roonie

Whatever Idean, you've really got things all mixed up inside that head of yours. Sometimes I wonder about you... blink.gif
BO
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 11:01 PM

Your Nokarr

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Y'guys wanna laugh ?

Look at this video montage labelled "Faces of Frustration"

It was clear to everyone watching at home that Bush was not happy with the answers Kerry was giving and the attacks Kerry was landing on Bush. But many of the reporters at the debate didn't notice. This ad helped move the issue into the mainstream with subtle humor and undeniable truth.

Real video / WMV
approx. 51 secs.

user posted image

--------------------
The global war on terrorism has hallmarks of a political myth propagated to pave the way for a wholly different agenda - the US goal of world hegemony, built around securing by force command over the oil supplies required to drive the whole project-
-Duuuuhhhhhh
Idean
Posted: Oct 3 2004, 04:55 AM

Honored 'Roonie

lol, god i wanna bash his head with a bat

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3055 seconds | Archive