Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to RTX Clan Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Halo 3, Our destiny
[*RTX*]rickets
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 11:52 AM

N00B
Group Icon

Group: RTX Clan Staff
Member No.: 48

Greets boys.

Wanting to know the opinion of those out there and the ratio of people on original xbox to the number of people on 360's out there.

What is our game plan for the launch of Halo 3 and the storm we are going to create.

This is the thread I think we should dedicate to Halo 3 plans and discussions revolving obviously around the xbl arena's.

Any upcoming clans that stand out on live obviously will have to meet with the introduction of RTX fulltime to the xbox live environment.

Your thoughts?
[*RTX*]Badmiyamotofinger
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 07:54 PM

Legend
Group Icon

Group: RTX Clan Admin
Member No.: 43

Well as you know I'm still using the original Xbox.

If all members had a X360 and a copy of Halo 3 when it first comes it'll be bloody fantastic.
It gives everyone time to practice and train on it.

However I don't see it possible due to members with different sources of income etc. sad.gif
[*RTX*]Be0wu1f
Posted: Dec 20 2006, 04:17 PM

Pro
Group Icon

Group: RTX Clan Staff
Member No.: 49

question on that,

how many rtx members currently do NOT have a 360 or the plan to have one when halo3 comes out
//
????

--------------------
user posted image
[*RTX*]slikstar
Posted: Dec 24 2006, 08:44 AM

Grand Master
Group Icon

Group: RTX Clan Admin
Member No.: 23

Have got two modded consoles, 1 unmodded but never hardly used. Got it second hand.
As for the 360 I'll be thinking that if the release date for H3 is say Aug / Sep then I would advise to try and get one by end of june. Cause there's going to be a learning curve of getting used to the new controller etc.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7897 seconds | Archive